How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

One of the things I most like about forums like this one is the varied perspectives that people espouse. The author of this post believes that there is a "current anti black wave." I disagree. American has been historically anti black. Big time. The tables are now turning. Not yet close to where things need to be... but now a large spotlight on police abuse, for instance. So, if anyone asks you about your QoS tat or jewelry, don't lie or get nervous. Tell them. Tell them proudly.
👏🏾👏🏾💯💯. Preach!

One of the things I most like about forums like this one is the varied perspectives that people espouse. The author of this post believes that there is a "current anti black wave." I disagree. American has been historically anti black. Big time. The tables are now turning. Not yet close to where things need to be... but now a large spotlight on police abuse, for instance. So, if anyone asks you about your QoS tat or jewelry, don't lie or get nervous. Tell them. Tell them proudly.
I do tell them as I love to see their reactions

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I wanted to do it properly so I got my husband to take me and sit as I had my q o s done on my ankle. It so symbolic.

Wowww so kinky… bet it was tastier!!
Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.

Attachments

• 64640940-BDC1-4254-9584-CBB362DAF1DA.jpeg
    64640940-BDC1-4254-9584-CBB362DAF1DA.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 379
I have designed for my wife some jewellery that the can wear as anklet or if not possible as bracelet.
So it's a golden chain that can be worn in 2 lengths. Well designed by me is a golden pendant in heart shape and at the upper part of the heart there is a spade with a diamond at the petiole made by a goldsmith
Well due to the small size the spade doesn't appear clearly.
So for me it's somehow my QoS symbol even if people, even by herself, wouldn't recognize my intention.
Well I assume she never wound have sex in that direction due to lack of blacks here.
But she wears it with proud as it's unique and especially made for her.
Sounds sexy! Does she know what it means to you?

Back