How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I'm my wife's case they usually don't ask..assume its a gamble thing...of course black men know or others in lifestyle

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
A few weeks ago, before Halloween, I was in line at Walgreens and noticed the slut I'm front of me had a Black ownership tat on her right shoulder. The her Black Master walked up. I asked her if I could talk to her about it and they both waited for me outside. She was very up front about what it was,maybe because I recognized it or its meaning. The three of us ended up booking up later that night, and a few times since then. So I think it depends on the situation about what you want to tell others.

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now!(...)
TBH i don't understand your conflict. If you think the QoS is too blunt then just buy the plain spades. That's not explicit! Just a symbol, and a widely used one in different contexts BTW. It can mean many things or nothing at all, just like all the other stuff people wear. In the end you can always say they're but another accessory, you just think they're cute. ;) Only people who are well-aware of this lifestyle niche may get the hint. i'd say, go buy those earrings! You've got nothing to lose.

(...) I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something.(...)
You can say that. BTW it's the same excuse Ariel Winter uses for her spades tatt. :LOL:

(...)
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
If it thrills you then do it! Nothing wrong with feeling sexy in a naughty way while wondering how many of the people you pass recognize and know the meaning. - Probably one part of this lifestyle that keeps it exciting?!

Perhaps you will be approached and chatted up or flirted with by more people (especially Black men, if you're lucky) than you are used to. However don't expect anyone to be upfront and direct when it comes to you wearing spades. People may send you a smile or a wink with an eye. But starting a convo about Queens of Spades or Black men's dicks is not what people do usually, especially with a stranger. :D

Mine is hiding in plain sight, but even if I point it out, I've actually run into more people who had no idea what it meant (including black men) than actually did. That is fine by me as it's mostly for me anyway. When people ask about it, I have no issues explaining what it means to me.

Attachments

• wonderlandphase4-resized.jpg
    wonderlandphase4-resized.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 620
We noticed black men and those in the lifestyle see and understand...other really dont comment much or say..thats nice you like Vegas? Lol

Back