How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Tell them that you're really into card games lol

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
if this happen with my wife then i would say this is new trend and you should get one as well.

Hubby is so naughty. Since he introduced this lifestyle its been fun. When on vacations on last 2 day we go out but he brings spade tat. He puts on ankle or behind neck. Omg. It's like a magnet. Married single and alot of fun. Hubby has a big cock but omg the huge cocks it attracts. I dont get hit on by other race but omg you gorgeous black. Ugh getting horny

Last edited:
Hubby is so naughty. Since he introduced this lifestyle its been fun. When on vacations on last 2 day we go out but he brings spade tat. He puts on ankle or behind neck. Omg. It's like a magnet. Married single and alot of fun. Hubby has a big cock but omg the huge cocks it attracts. I dont get hit on by other race but omg you gorgeous black. Ugh getting horny
We just got back from a short vacation and one day I told her to try on her anklets with or without a QoS or a spade. Even a plain anklet. She tried various combos and she got a lot of attention and no one made any judgmental/negative statements. I have a very happy wife :)

I’ve noticed QOS tattoos before. If it’s in the grocery store or target or any other public place I note it and ignore it. I doubt women want to be approached and complimented on their choice of men while trying to pick out a pork chop.

The only exception to that is when I am in Vegas. If I see a woman with a QOS tattoo I’ll ask her if she won a big jackpot on a spade royal flush or something like that. If she wants to tell me, she will tell me. I’ve only seen 2 in Vegas. One said it was a something her husband wanted to get and the other said she just liked it. I didn’t push.

Last edited:
Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
I have some QOS jewelry as well as temporary tattoos, but they are strictly for out of town use. That's one of the downsides to small Southern towns.

I had my husbands initial originally on my lower back but after my years of cuckolding him
one of my bulls persuaded me to have a Q of S done over the top of it, I try to show it off as much as possible,
only once has it been noticed by a black guy and we end up having fun.
I also wear a temporary tattoo when going out on holiday, different city or swingers clubs

Attachments

• 07D8B75A-7D21-4D6C-94A6-078536477D4B.jpeg
    07D8B75A-7D21-4D6C-94A6-078536477D4B.jpeg
    887 KB · Views: 883
It just depends on the situation and who are you talking to you I think you use your own discretion.
Before covid hit I was at convention and the lady that was on the podium speaking was professionally dress just like everybody dress but later on that night at the after party she had QOS ear rings and tshirt on and she was very confident

Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
Hey bruh! I’m in the A too! Where are they at, coming out like that approaching brothers! I’m in Cobb . I need em come at me like that. I’ve been getting timid one’s . They will not follow their hearts

I had my husbands initial originally on my lower back but after my years of cuckolding him
one of my bulls persuaded me to have a Q of S done over the top of it, I try to show it off as much as possible,
only once has it been noticed by a black guy and we end up having fun.
I also wear a temporary tattoo when going out on holiday, different city or swingers clubs
I look all time here in GA! Never seen one

Stop over thinking it. I wear black bull necklace, t-shirts all the time. When I first did it, I said to myself this what I am about. Nothing bad happened to me but people did ask me about it, depending on who it was, I answer their question accordingly. I made a shirt that's white with black letters that say BULL, that's it. I don't worry F it
I need a few of those black bull shirts bro

Вопрос выбора каждой белой девушкой, замужней или холостяцкой, даже тату или украшения в виде кулона! ♠! Если она решила, что всегда будет♠, то сделает татуировку! Если временно игра то украшение! Это выбор и уверенность каждого! ♠♠♠♠♠

I’ve noticed QOS tattoos before. If it’s in the grocery store or target or any other public place I note it and ignore it. I doubt women want to be approached and complimented on their choice of men while trying to pick out a pork chop.

The only exception to that is when I am in Vegas. If I see a woman with a QOS tattoo I’ll ask her if she o e a big jackpot on a spade royal flush or something like that. If she wants to tell me, she will tell me. I’ve only seen 2 in Vegas. One said it was a something her husband wanted to get and the other said she just liked it. I didn’t push.
Wife’s bull was from Vegas and that’s how he talked wife to getting QOS as her love for Vegas and black men out there.

Last edited:
Back