How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I have a pretty good sized QoS tattoo on my calf. I have had many people compliment and ask questions about it. I have also had some people straight out tell me I am degrading myself and my race. My response...well no I am not, it is my body, my choice and I have found black is a better fit for me. So, good bye.
Sad. Isn't "Choice" part of The US Constitution & Bill Of Rights ?

I specially like if that BBC happens to be with some friends,only that those times it may cause some trouble because i could be shopping with friends,having lunch or dinner with family,friends..and it doesnt look good to say i am going to the restrooms a minute to fix my makeup and return 1 hour later with another "makeup" on my face,courtesy of BBh

100 % Agreement. A few years ago a IR Cuckoldress-Hotwife/Cuckold Couple got Blackmailed by someone who followed-through, exposing the couples private life to her nieces. Angers me to think about it !
Not related. Haters are everywhere.
Sadly KBB, some people get so busy & focused on what they are doing, that they rarely can check wind-direction.

Sorry, for the inquiry. However, ( I am certainly Not A Mind-Reader ) but am having difficulty understanding why your wife would be upset when her ass-cheek 'SLAVE' Tattoo is noticed & inquired about ? Trying to understand why a point of pride should be such an issue.... ?
More of a heated moment choice and of her love interest. Basically anybody seeing SLAVE knows it has some sexual meaning. (Not classy at all) Now a QOS tattoo or hotwife not everybody knows it has a meaning or means anything at all.

I specially like if that BBC happens to be with some friends,only that those times it may cause some trouble because i could be shopping with friends,having lunch or dinner with family,friends..and it doesnt look good to say i am going to the restrooms a minute to fix my makeup and return 1 hour later with another "makeup" on my face,courtesy of BBC
You indeed have it going on. I will be in the Big Easy in May. Wayne we should try and connect.

A good explanation is given by actress Ariel Winter:

"I'm a fan of modern family";)

Attachments

• 3A88493200000578-3951776-image-m-73_1479525785834.jpg
    3A88493200000578-3951776-image-m-73_1479525785834.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 572
  • Ariel-Winter-Spade-Tattoo.jpg
    Ariel-Winter-Spade-Tattoo.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 598
  • ariel-winter-spade-wrist-tattoo.jpg
    ariel-winter-spade-wrist-tattoo.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 609
thats a great point. Theres also a huge misconception that by having QOS tattoo it will draw attention, thats far from the truth.Most people dont know what QOS tattoo means. And depending on how plain the QOS tattoo is, you might just get a stare but you wont get chased down by a mob of BBC men
You can Vegas- they know there.

Back