How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Why would a white guy boss judge a black guy who's educated with college degree well spoken etc? Wouldn't be smart it hire him? To earn more business?

If I was a boss I would hire who ever has knowledge, ethics and experience because I know that person, Spanish, Asian or black can potentially bring good business. It's dissapointing to think some white men thinks black guys should be below them.
I am a white man and I totally agree with you. All people no matter what their race or gender is can be an asset to a business and all deserve the right to a job.

As much as it has been displayed in public (full disclosure temp) only one guy noticed. It was in an elevator in Jamaica and he said you're on the wrong side of the island for that. We were on the opposite side of the island as Hedo.

Attachments

• Showing off on the beach.jpg
    Showing off on the beach.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 897
  • NOLA-20-8.jpg
    NOLA-20-8.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 947
I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
sexy!!

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
There's no anti black wave where I live. And at least 50% of our friends our black and I'm involved with half of them, not equal in intensity.

I don't have a permanent tattoo so most of my markings or jewellery are during a vacation or in a club or something. Especially since I have a ready pool of black men to fuck.

But in the rare case that people do ask, I tell them straight up.

There's no anti black wave where I live. And at least 50% of our friends our black and I'm involved with half of them, not equal in intensity.

I don't have a permanent tattoo so most of my markings or jewellery are during a vacation or in a club or something. Especially since I have a ready pool of black men to fuck.

But in the rare case that people do ask, I tell them straight up.
I would enjoy bumping into you if you were in the Destin Fla area

Back