How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Il y a une quinze de jours... Une chambre d'hôtel où ma femme s'est offert sans concession en mode BAB.

A fortnight ago... A hotel room where my wife offered herself uncompromisingly in BAB mode.
Superbe vidéo comme d'habitude o_O

La soirée a du être sympa. C'était sûr Amiens ou Paris ?

I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
I have read some of your postings..I think.you confidence is great bei g a hotwife can be awesome for yourself and your partner

Superbe vidéo comme d'habitude o_O

La soirée a du être sympa. C'était sûr Amiens ou Paris ?
Nous étions à Compiègne. Nos deux belligérants y avaient réservé une chambre d’hôtel (y)
Ils nous ont organisé une superbe soirée. L’un d’eux a joui trois fois dans ma chéri. Infatigable, des couilles bien pleines, ma femme a vraiment apprécié.
Moi, je n’ai pas été à la hauteur. Je ne suis pas arrivé á me lâcher suffisamment pour plonger ma tête entre ses jambes et me délecter de la cyprine de ma chérie mêlée à leurs semences.:cry:

Nous étions à Compiègne. Nos deux belligérants y avaient réservé une chambre d’hôtel (y)
Ils nous ont organisé une superbe soirée. L’un d’eux a joui trois fois dans ma chéri. Infatigable, des couilles bien pleines, ma femme a vraiment apprécié.
Moi, je n’ai pas été à la hauteur. Je ne suis pas arrivé á me lâcher suffisamment pour plonger ma tête entre ses jambes et me délecter de la cyprine de ma chérie mêlée à leurs semences.:cry:
L'important c'est que Madame est pris un max de plaisir :threesome:

Le nettoyage de la chatte utilisée de Madame par le bon cocu sera pour la prochaine fois ;-)

My wife wore her "hotwife" necklace to work a couple of times no ne said anything but one of here coworkers did a double take "what does that say", the response , my husband calls me his hot wife and got this for me. Maybe no one else really saw the necklace as it is in cursive and her work is so busy. Lately we have been getting into more of the QOS and a new necklace is in the future. We have to be careful around the family but going out she doesn't care. Let your freak flag fly, but the kiddos can't know momma is a slut and daddies her little cuck
Mind showing us what she looks like wearing it

Il y a une quinze de jours... Une chambre d'hôtel où ma femme s'est offert sans concession en mode BAB.

A fortnight ago... A hotel room where my wife offered herself uncompromisingly in BAB mode.
Deux belles queues pour madame... Que du bonheur !!!

Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
It depends on where i.am..if i.dont have the QOS on and just the HW i.justvsay hubby gave it to.me Hsppy wfe .if im.in the situation .and.soneone undersstnds i tell.them .My hubby .letd me enjoy my plY time

A good explanation is given by actress Ariel Winter:

"I'm a fan of modern family";)
She must be declaring something at this point

Attachments

• IMG_3452.jpg
    IMG_3452.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 272
Showing is typically feminine. Whether it's a high-value t-shirt or ring is just a matter of financial possibility. Women love power. It can be financial, intellectual, or purely sexual. At the bank or in bed it is measurable.My new Darling who is black, is reassured to live with me, and that I understand that she needs bbc to cum

View attachment 5819557My queen is off to the DR's for her first HRT pellets this morning.We first heard about HRT thru the strictly anonymous podcast.
Pt-141 it’s awesome but can make you nauseous as heck so start low dose
Trt has helped the wife a little
Trt does nothing for me except side effects
Hrt such as ipa b12 tb500 works great
Cardarine without a doubt is awesome
Do not do any of this with doctor and ******* work
Some women respond very well to t injections but pt141 without a doubt works provided you don’t get sick

Back