How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

We got a 9 HR layover in Houston on Dec 27th. Not leaving the airport due to the zoo that will be happening on that day. My Asian MILF Hotwife will be wearing her QOS pendant for the first time. Wondering if anyone will approach her.
Can't wait to see the photos you take of her showing off her pendant.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I am actually surprised with the time I have worn something like a necklace or earrings that no one has said anything to me about. Maybe they did not know or just did not want to say anything directly.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
My wife got a QoS tattoo on the back of her neck, so she only reveals it when she ties her hair up or when her lovers grab her hair when fucked from behind, I find it hot as fuck.

She also always wears a QoS anklet and a toe ring. If she gets questionned, she answers, thats it. We are not hiding anything.

My wife got a QoS tattoo on the back of her neck, so she only reveals it when she ties her hair up or when her lovers grab her hair when fucked from behind, I find it hot as fuck.

She also always wears a QoS anklet and a toe ring. If she gets questionned, she answers, thats it. We are not hiding anything.
Post a picture of the tattoo

How long has she had it?

Back