How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

My wife isn't too shy about wearing jewelry or clothing with the QoS design. She wears earrings, necklace, ball cap, stocking cap and sometimes temp tattoos. It is amazing how few people comment or make a big deal of it. Very disappointing because we WANT to have people notice and say something!!!
You guys look amazing. Keep showing your QoS symbols in public!

My wife got a QoS tattoo on the back of her neck, so she only reveals it when she ties her hair up or when her lovers grab her hair when fucked from behind, I find it hot as fuck.

She also always wears a QoS anklet and a toe ring. If she gets questionned, she answers, thats it. We are not hiding anything.
Stay proud ♠ Advertise everywhere

My wife isn't too shy about wearing jewelry or clothing with the QoS design. She wears earrings, necklace, ball cap, stocking cap and sometimes temp tattoos. It is amazing how few people comment or make a big deal of it. Very disappointing because we WANT to have people notice and say something!!!
I would enjoy meeting her

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
All lives matter lol but once you go black nothing matters lol

My wife wore her "hotwife" necklace to work a couple of times no ne said anything but one of here coworkers did a double take "what does that say", the response , my husband calls me his hot wife and got this for me. Maybe no one else really saw the necklace as it is in cursive and her work is so busy. Lately we have been getting into more of the QOS and a new necklace is in the future. We have to be careful around the family but going out she doesn't care. Let your freak flag fly, but the kiddos can't know momma is a slut and daddies her little cuck

My wife wore her "hotwife" necklace to work a couple of times no ne said anything but one of here coworkers did a double take "what does that say", the response , my husband calls me his hot wife and got this for me. Maybe no one else really saw the necklace as it is in cursive and her work is so busy. Lately we have been getting into more of the QOS and a new necklace is in the future. We have to be careful around the family but going out she doesn't care. Let your freak flag fly, but the kiddos can't know momma is a slut and daddies her little cuck
Lol that's funny the truth always comes out 💯. family and ******* will find out.

That’s awesome, love to meet her

I think everyone will find out one day momma is a BBC slut 👍

Mwm here, 63, and sub-bi, closeted, wife doesn’t know. I thought about getting some temp tattoos with a jack of spades, but chickened out. I ordered a pack of cards from an EBay seller. 52 playing cards, all Jacks, all spades. a couple weeks ago I ‘dropped’ one in the elevator of the hotel i was staying at. I had written the room number discreetly in the corner. Half hour later i was on my knees sucking a huge black cock.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Tell them you like poker

Back