How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Boys will be Boys always wanting the last word regardless of how it makes them look , I prefer men. Now I can expect to be personally attacked so I will ignore this thread

My fiancé Jess has a QOS tattoo on her upper arm. Last week an elderly white lady in our pottery class asked Jess what it signified and she said quite openly: "I like to have sex with Black men." All the people in the class, apart from me, are white women and they were all curious and open minded about this lifestyle, asking questions etc. Not one of them said anything negative and one of them is now close to being converted to a BBC slut by us. We hope so anyway.

lmao thats cap, bro shut the fuck up you old piece of ******* tryna flex that girls come up to you randomly in person asking for your number, that literally never happens to any guy in broad day time unless youre maybe at a bar or a club but generally girls dont do that first move. Do you think youre fucking Brad pitt that some girl would just come up to you and ask you for your number? Youre either delusional or she weighed 300 pounds. Go get a proper beard line up and fade you old fuck
Wow, absolutely *******! Roasted.

lmao thats cap, bro shut the fuck up you old piece of ******* tryna flex that girls come up to you randomly in person asking for your number, that literally never happens to any guy in broad day time unless youre maybe at a bar or a club but generally girls dont do that first move. Do you think youre fucking Brad pitt that some girl would just come up to you and ask you for your number? Youre either delusional or she weighed 300 pounds. Go get a proper beard line up and fade you old fuck
White boi stop hating and if you are black, lame. Btw, women love the salt and pepper look. Why don't you post a pic of yourself or your body.
Let's start there, get over it. White women do fuck brothers all the time. Btw, she wasn't fat , not a little girl but a sexy ass women, which you couldn't handle anyways and she prefer men of color.
Again post your body, with a piece of paper with today's date.
You are the type of dude, that I wrote about in one of my previous post. Honestly, I don't even know I even responded to you beta boi. You need some advice from an Alpha, lol.
Women love me, young and mature.
Again, post your photos because it's clear you are all in my business, let us see you.
Typical jealous beta lame ass bitch boi ,talking ******* but hiding.
Again, LET US SEE YOU or SHUT THE FUCK UP 🤪.
Btw, they don't ask your lame ass for your number.
lmao thats cap, bro shut the fuck up you old piece of ******* tryna flex that girls come up to you randomly in person asking for your number, that literally never happens to any guy in broad day time unless youre maybe at a bar or a club but generally girls dont do that first move. Do you think youre fucking Brad pitt that some girl would just come up to you and ask you for your number? Youre either delusional or she weighed 300 pounds. Go get a lproper beard line up and fade you old fuck

Btw your name is an oxymoron, Anonymousgoat1. A goat isn't anonymous.
Greatest of all time, really unless you are secretly fucking them, clown 🤡.
Regarding the beard, can you even grow one? Again, let us see you!

Hi,

We have both HW and QOS branded anklets for use. It is exciting to go out public wearing these even we really know people does not know the real meaning of those.

View attachment 3590967View attachment 3590968
Hehe. You might be surprised by how many people know their meanings nowadays. Just because they won't confront you doesn't mean they don't know. ;) Nice anklets BTW. :)

Back