How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
This isn't a political site so stop your bs. So stick to the topic or go back to rioting.

curious with a tattoo or jewelry, but do guys notice this out in public and actually walk up to you?
I always keep my eye out for it (especially since its always summer here so ladies aren’t covered up as much as mainland). But in all the years, I can only remember noticing a QoS tat on a complete stranger in public once. I just merely said “Thats a really nice tattoo” and smiled.

Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
Black Lives Matter!

Yes, we do recognize the pain Black race deals, i personally do!
I really admire your courage to share the interview experiences. We really need more voices so the truth that we all knew comes out.
Belonging to a white race I know it operated subtly. I also admire the zest to deal with day in day. Please remember you are alone, many of us standing with you.

Back on topic. I do wear prefer temporary tattoos and only wear necklace and anklet on special occasions.
I would love to wear them permanently but lack the courage to face reactions from people plus I have 2 daughters

Black Lives Matter!

Yes, we do recognize the pain Black race deals, i personally do!
I really admire your courage to share the interview experiences. We really need more voices so the truth that we all knew comes out.
Belonging to a white race I know it operated subtly. I also admire the zest to deal with day in day. Please remember you are alone, many of us standing with you.

Back on topic. I do wear prefer temporary tattoos and only wear necklace and anklet on special occasions.
I would love to wear them permanently but lack the courage to face reactions from people plus I have 2 daughters
Thank you for your comment and yes we do recognize the overwhelming support from white people.
Regarding getting a permanent tattoo, maybe a creative design for the ankle, with the spade hidden in there for the untrained eye, the breast were she can open and close her shirt, playing peek a boo and the ass cheek. In my opinion, the ass cheek it's such a turn on, seeing the commitment to the bbc, shaking on the ass while she's being fucked.
Just like anything, the more you do something uncomfortable, it becomes easier but in this case with the jewelry and negative looks, after awhile you probably wouldn't even noticed them or even care. If, your girl trying to get the attention of black men, that's were y'all should be focusing. But I know sometimes there will be a jerk, but that can be for any situation, it's always some jealous jerk.
For example, many years back, I was concerned about black women looking at me, for even looking at a white woman but the more I did it and became more comfortable, I didn't even noticed the looks and eventually didn't even care because I am comfortable in my own skin. It's my life and not anyone's else.
No disrespect to black women. I am an equal opportunity lover who loves all shades of color, that's it.

Last edited:
Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means
Them: Hey, I noticed that nice "tat" you have there on your shoulder. What is that?"
Her: Oh, its a Queen Of Spades tattoo.
Them: Yeah, but why do you have it?
Her: Its just a popular tat with some women. Nothing I'm sure that would interest you.

Thank you for your comment and yes we do recognize the overwhelming support from white people.
Regarding getting a permanent tattoo, maybe a creative design for the ankle, with the spade hidden in there for the untrained eye, the breast were she can open and close her shirt, playing peek a boo and the ass cheek. In my opinion, the ass cheek it's such a turn on, seeing the commitment to the bbc, shaking on the ass while she's being fucked.
Just like anything, the more you do something uncomfortable, it becomes easier but in this case with the jewelry and negative looks, after awhile you probably wouldn't even noticed them or even care. If, your girl trying to get the attention of black men, that's were y'all should be focusing. But I know sometimes there will be a jerk, but that can be for any situation, it's always some jealous jerk.
For example, many years back, I was concerned about black women looking at me, for even looking at a white woman but the more I did it and became more comfortable, I didn't even noticed the looks and eventually didn't even care because I am comfortable in my own skin. It's my life and not anyone's else.
No disrespect to black women. I am an equal opportunity lover who loves all shades of color, that's it.
I love your attitude
Normally when someone sees my Q jewelry Im on the arm of a black gentleman and nobody asks me.
i would enjoy seeing a woman with Q jewelry here in out area.

There is lots of subtle jewelry and ways to communicate your interest (black chokers, etc ..), but I'm thinking about a logo that I can wear in various scenarios. "223 for Me". So my lil detective friends ... what do you think it means? :sneaky:

There is lots of subtle jewelry and ways to communicate your interest (black chokers, etc ..), but I'm thinking about a logo that I can wear in various scenarios. "223 for Me". So my lil detective friends ... what do you think it means? :sneaky:
We need more lovely women like you indeed. It probably means you are addicted to black cock 😉

Them: Hey, I noticed that nice "tat" you have there on your shoulder. What is that?"
Her: Oh, its a Queen Of Spades tattoo.
Them: Yeah, but why do you have it?
Her: Its just a popular tat with some women. Nothing I'm sure that would interest you.

Well stated and exactly! If they need to ask what it means... they don’t need to know.

Not all people aware of the meaning, my wife - she isn't into the hotwife lifestyle- wears anklet all the time, just for fun and curiosity the reaction she says no body notice.
True, but body language and demeanor play a part, for a trained eye bull. The subtle eye contact, with the extra jewelry, etc...makes the difference between a woman who knows and not.

Back