How should interracial be promoted more in society?

The current BLM protests are full of white women at the side of black men if you watch what is going on. This will do much more to promote interracial relationships than any artificial promotional efforts.
The current movement doesn't stop with white women ab black men's sides during the rallies. For many it's an opportunity after the rally to go somewhere private so the white woman can demonstrate very personal and in-depth support of black men.

Yep, I agree with you brother. Giving up the pussy to the black man is the ultimate show of support. The only thing better is giving birth to his baby.
Some of those will happen too, either by design or by accident. You can be sure that 9 months after these protests, some white ladies will be giving birth to black babies.

Of course this is not new with the current protests. All the way back to the Civil Rights marches in the 1960s, white women showed their support for the cause by giving themselves sexually to black men. After a demonstration ended, the usual practice was to return to the motel, campground, or wherever they were staying and have sex. After all, if you are a white woman demonstrating in support of black people, you can't very well say "Sorry, no touching."

The current BLM protests are full of white women at the side of black men if you watch what is going on. This will do much more to promote interracial relationships than any artificial promotional efforts.
Oh yeah, noticed that too. No one mainstream has commented on it but you’d have to be blind not to see it. Definitely gonna be a lot of black babies 9 months from now...

The images are excellent in that regard: white women and black men, shoulder to shoulder, sometimes arm in arm. As you can imagine, much more happens away from the cameras. A white lady friend and I spent some time in one of the protests last Saturday. Opportunities for interracial extracurricular activity abounded.

Some of those will happen too, either by design or by accident. You can be sure that 9 months after these protests, some white ladies will be giving birth to black babies.

Of course this is not new with the current protests. All the way back to the Civil Rights marches in the 1960s, white women showed their support for the cause by giving themselves sexually to black men. After a demonstration ended, the usual practice was to return to the motel, campground, or wherever they were staying and have sex. After all, if you are a white woman demonstrating in support of black people, you can't very well say "Sorry, no touching."
This is fascinating! I had no idea. Please can you share the relevant source material for this important piece of cultural history?

All the news cameras around the world are trained on the BLM protests. The whole world is watching white women defiantly choose Black men. But just holding hands and looking smug does not send a strong enough IR message. We need to turn up the heat. We need to shock the establishment. We need to embolden the Ugg-boot Beckie's.

I'm hoping to see QOS tattoos and Blacked branded clothing. The ladies need to exclaim on camera about the benefits of Black Power. Let's see some shots of multiple Black men holding up a snowbunny, with their Black hands all over her body. A pale white mom with her hands in a Black man's pants. Even the Black man's double-homer....posing with Black-owned white mom and *******.

I too have noticed all the young women at the protests and if ir sex isn't happening by now they should start right away. This is the best chance at promoting ir sex as the new normal. If only the Antifa whiteboys would stop rioting and instead offer up their women in support of BLM. Stop the riots and looting start having ir sex and bi racial babies instead. It starts with the women single or married cuz in reality women are the only ones with the power to make this happen. If your a single woman go for it and never look back if your a wife in the cuckold lifestyle don't let the cuck call the shots that's your job now. If enough women follow through with this than in probably 10 years from now this will be the new normal.

If you've been saying it for a while, and it hasn't happened, that means you were wrong.
Has 10 years flown by that quickly? hummm swore I just said that not long ago.
I'm rarely EVER wrong ... and won't admit it even if I am. Now, I've confirmed your opinion of me. Satisfied?
No need to respond ... and "fuck you very much for your opinion".

Last edited:
Back