How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I think it needs to be balanced.

All these big companies are now making their adverts with many interracial couples (and LGBT for that matter), as do series and films these days, but it feels ****** to me, that they rather produce it this way because they're afraid of the equality groups throwing a fit and demand adverts be removed or demand more people of colour/sexual orientation to be featured in a certain tv show or film. In my opinion, this will only backfire and actually cause more racism.

It needs to be taught in some way or another (I have no idea how) that it's ok to date outside your race, or be attracted to the same sex or whatever. the adverts/series/films way is too ****** and certainly a lot of the stuff I see here also is (blacks are superior, whites are beta etc).

When people are taught it's ok to be attracted to whichever colour or gender you like, and let them explore their sexuality their own way, is the real way to tackle it.

I have no idea how to do it. Hell, people are still deeply embarrassed when they're swingers, sticking to their ''own colour''! About the only thing that seems accepted by majority these days is bringing a 2nd woman in the bedroom...

Please, get familiar with my thread. I think that's a good idea.

i just saw a movie last night on Netflix...Hard Way. It had a couple Black men with beautiful white women..one of them married to a Blackman and carrying His baby.
I just watched it on your recommendation. It was good but there were no hot scenes between the Black Men and the European women although it was very nice that the Romanian woman was going to have the baby of the dead Black brother. Goodness! If I met a man like Michael Jai White I'd soon be in maternity clothes myself!

I just watched it on your recommendation. It was good but there were no hot scenes between the Black Men and the European women although it was very nice that the Romanian woman was going to have the baby of the dead Black brother. Goodness! If I met a man like Michael Jai White I'd soon be in maternity clothes myself!
Yes I know I wish there were some hot IR sex scenes. But overall it helps to open the way even more for 100% acceptance

Yes I know I wish there were some hot IR sex scenes. But overall it helps to open the way even more for 100% acceptance
Absolutely! I've seen many Black Men say on forums that they travel to Europe specifically to meet white women. They even openly say they do this because Europe is the home of them. The ones that have been there will tell other Black Men how good it is there to meet us and so more and more go every year. Also to have this theme shown more and more as well as normally in movies is also wonderful in promoting our preference. I think it is also wonderful that actresses can play such roles now without any backlash to their careers. It wasn't always so.

Absolutely! I've seen many Black Men say on forums that they travel to Europe specifically to meet white women. They even openly say they do this because Europe is the home of them. The ones that have been there will tell other Black Men how good it is there to meet us and so more and more go every year. Also to have this theme shown more and more as well as normally in movies is also wonderful in promoting our preference. I think it is also wonderful that actresses can play such roles now without any backlash to their careers. It wasn't always so.
Good point yea

"CLEANUP duties are the symbol of your new relationship with superior women and men. That makes perfect sense, after all, how could you not get totally turned on and hypnotized by seeing such a sexy scene as the epitome of eroticism: INTERRACIAL SEX. It’s simply natural to feel completely stimulated by it’s inspiring visuals."

You put it very precisely and very beautifully.

View attachment 3305723
wow the look in her eyes!

Not nearly enough. Still too many racist white couples even in the swinger community. Ive watched scenes where the minute a black man tosses his watch on the hat a sex party the sexual tension and jealousy in the room goes sky high. All the white males freeze in terror and their little worthless Cocklettes shrivel and freeze. I stood dumbfounded as the hostess reached into the hat right in from of her tiny little 5 foot 5 inch tall balding husband to rummage around for the black man's watch. Instantly. He pulled down his pants to reveal a huge 9 inch cock. She pulled him away to a private room. The silence in that room you could hear it.
IF YOUR GOING TO A SWINGER PARTY WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET ITS NOT PICK AND CHOOSE . ENJOY WHAT YOU GET A COCK IS A COCK NO MATTER WHAT COLOR.

Back