What a black run society should look like?

What your role would be?

• Master/Overlord

• Divine goddess

• Domina

• Enforcer

• Maid/ concubine

• Fuckslut

• Fillie and milk heifer

• Sissy/femboy

• Slaveboy

• Beta

• Revenge meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I may have an actual glimpse into the real BNWO. I work in a very progressive company where Black Employees have moved up quickly. Many have been promoted passed me. My Boss is a Black Man and His Boss is a Black Woman. My Black Bosses work me very hard and I am a little scared of Them. Some time ago I made a serious mistake on my job and They scolded and berated me for 45 minutes. There is no question about the coming BNWO and Black Supremacy.
Maybe you just suck at the job? 🤷‍♂️

These are my definitions for each.

Masters & Overlords - obviously black men.
Masters are the top of the stack. They employ the Overlords and Dominas, marry the Divine Goddesses, and otherwise own everyone else.
Overlords - are the black male employees who enact their master's will. They can elevate to Master if they chose, but enjoy being the 'cats paw' so to speak. The are the only ones who may 'punish' other Masters and Divine Goddesses at their employers direction.

Divine Goddesses - Black women who may also employ the Overlords and Dominas. They are the female version of the Masters. They can also own all the rest as they see fit.
Dominas - female versions of Overlords. May not punish Masters, only Divine Goddesses.

Enforcers - White Women who perform the Overlord/Domina functions when the Overlords/Dominas dont want to sully themselves with the lesser creatures. They enjoy D/S and are typically used to lure wild White Men/Women into the BNWO.

The ranks above are typically considered to be part of the 'household' and as such can perform anything they desire (to a point, see Maids/Concubines)

Maids & Concubines - Separate but equal domestic duties in the Master/Divine Goddess households. One (Maid) performs all the domestic duties typically found in a house hold. Things such as cleaning, dishes, laundry, etc. The other (Concubines) server as the confidants to their Masters/Divine Goddesses and provide sexual duties for them. In either typically treated well and pampered by their owners. They are required to maintain a weight range provided by their Master/Divine Goddesses to maintain their ranking, otherwise, they become fucksluts. They are generally protected by their owner from the rest of the household and are generally able to have limits on what will happen to them, with the exception of punishment. They are also considered part of the household, but only just, and can be moved in/out based on their infractions or obedience. When out, the are a glorified Fuckslut and can have their limits ignored.

Fucksluts - exactly what their name sounds like. They are the sluts of the household and can be used by any one in the household above their station (maids/concubines & up), company, etc. They are typically treated like trading cards where each has their pertinent info tattooed on the bottom of their foot & used for verification of the trade. Meaning Fuckslut can swap, loan, trade them as they please. They are required to maintain a weight range provided by their Fuckslut to maintain their ranking, otherwise, they become Fuckslut . The main difference between a Fuckslut and a Fuckslut is that the Fuckslut has no observed limits.

Fillies & Milk Heiffers - Used for breeding activities. The ideal state is that they are persistently pregnant by either their Masters, Overlords or by artificial insemination to further the white population. The Fillies are also used in labor as the motive ******* (ie pulling things).

Sissies & Fembois - The best hope for a white boi. They get to dress in clothes that feel nice, look pretty and generally priss around with the fucksluts. They are of course chaste in the smallest cage possible (inverted if possible), plugged with progressively larger plugs, and given hormones to grow tits. Similar to the Maids/Concubines and Fucksluts, they must maintain a specific weight. Differing from the Maids/Concubines, they are not allowed any limits that are observed. Typically the more effeminent white bois fall into this class. Their chastity devices are able to be removed but typically are not unless something extremely special occurs (ie won the lottery for his master).

SlaveBois - This is the general labor for the household. Typically there are several who support the multiple people in the house through their physical labor, wages, salary, or whatever means necessary. They are in permanent chastity and made sterile to ensure no accidental discharge problems. Their testicles are kept to ensure punishment is easily and readily available. Similar to Fucksluts, they are traded among houses of the Black Masters as they see fit. These were typically considered Alpha white men pre-BNWO.

Betas - exactly what it says, they are used to practice on by Enforcers to ensure their edging practices are still sharp. Semen extraction is also performed on this rank to further the artificial insemination of the Fillies and Milk Heiffers. Lastly, they are also used by the Masters, Divine Goddesses, Overlords, Dominas and Enforcers when they see or show how pathetic white bois are.

Revenge-Meat - Used when the household wants to punish for the sake of punishment. They are the urinals, the stress relief, punching bag and used in biology lessons for the household.

Thoughts on the definitions?
Stupid

And how would you get more white girls?
This topic is in the..."Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex" forum for a reason. Clearly, it's just primarily fantasy. However, when responded to as if it's likely reality...Feelings seem to get hurt.

That being said...
Hmmm... A humane eradication of all white men and their ability to breed🤔.
Just Black/other men and white/other women creating offspring... Plenty of g.irls would be produced...Just not "white" g.irls🤷🏽‍♂️.
Some would say definitely worth the trade off 😜.
Of course I'm just joking...
Well at least half joking...
More like 1%...
Well um anyways...🤣.

Last edited:
I may have an actual glimpse into the real BNWO. I work in a very progressive company where Black Employees have moved up quickly. Many have been promoted passed me. My Boss is a Black Man and His Boss is a Black Woman. My Black Bosses work me very hard and I am a little scared of Them. Some time ago I made a serious mistake on my job and They scolded and berated me for 45 minutes. There is no question about the coming BNWO and Black Supremacy.
I believe in most of the bnwo. Black will absorb white, no question. But these pictures are not the way it will be. Nor should it. Lesser is one thing. Revenge near and milk-heifers?

Back