What a black run society should look like?

What your role would be?

• Master/Overlord

• Divine goddess

• Domina

• Enforcer

• Maid/ concubine

• Fuckslut

• Fillie and milk heifer

• Sissy/femboy

• Slaveboy

• Beta

• Revenge meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is possible to select gender via sperm selection. The sperm is centrifugated, the ones with Y chromosome are lighter, going to surface, the ones with X chromosome are heavier, going to the tube's bottom. The chance is for this method to work is 80-90%. If that rate is too low, there's still cloning. If that is undesirable for some reason, like increase in mutations, it is theoretically possible to fertilize an egg using another egg's chromosome, which is technically sexual reproduction, conferring it's benefits, and that always result in a female. So a complete elimination of the white Y chromosome doesn't necessarily result in the end of white females if there is enough technology.
And you think society is gonna go to all THAT trouble to make sure there is an adequate supply of white females for irresponsible black men in the future?
"I think you're using too much of your own products". gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee3.gif gif_Yellowball-SmokingDope2.gif

And you think society is gonna go to all THAT trouble to make sure there is an adequate supply of white females for irresponsible black men in the future?
"I think you're using too much of your own products". View attachment 6837239 View attachment 6837240
I said what is possible regardless of how likely would be. This site is heavily slanted towards bm/wf and against everything else, even though in real life the majority of interracial relationships is lighter male/ darker female. If this is not your kink, consider leaving. Look at South Africa in the early 2020's to know what a black run society looks like.

Last edited:
"I think you're using too much of your own products". View attachment 6837239 View attachment 6837240
What Amy said....its all fantasy....why crap on what people want to fantasize about...you must me tons of fun at parties

I love the image you put with varying degrees in a new black-run society.

It really makes me smile and confirms what I think.
There is no superior race. A superior race would create a more just society for everyone and not the negative copy of the one created by whites. If you improve a wrong society like the one created by slavery, you are just a copycat with nothing new. I would say it's regression not evolution. Therefore it is the whole human being that is inferior. Your image confirms it, the evolution of man will always be negative. Unfortunately.

Let's hope that in the future there will be men and especially women of all races who think differently from us.

In any case, you're great... you really have a unique creativity.

A kiss to everyone, absolutely everyone and of any color

Back