What a black run society should look like?

What your role would be?

• Master/Overlord

• Divine goddess

• Domina

• Enforcer

• Maid/ concubine

• Fuckslut

• Fillie and milk heifer

• Sissy/femboy

• Slaveboy

• Beta

• Revenge meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I may have an actual glimpse into the real BNWO. I work in a very progressive company where Black Employees have moved up quickly. Many have been promoted passed me. My Boss is a Black Man and His Boss is a Black Woman. My Black Bosses work me very hard and I am a little scared of Them. Some time ago I made a serious mistake on my job and They scolded and berated me for 45 minutes. There is no question about the coming BNWO and Black Supremacy.
That's less likely to be BNWO and more likely to improve ESG scores. You work very hard to compensate the diversity hires' improductivity, because someone must do the work. If anyone not needed made a serious mistake they would be fired, scolding optional. This party will be over when ESG money runs out.

I love the image you put with varying degrees in a new black-run society.

It really makes me smile and confirms what I think.
There is no superior race. A superior race would create a more just society for everyone and not the negative copy of the one created by whites. If you improve a wrong society like the one created by slavery, you are just a copycat with nothing new. I would say it's regression not evolution. Therefore it is the whole human being that is inferior. Your image confirms it, the evolution of man will always be negative. Unfortunately.

Let's hope that in the future there will be men and especially women of all races who think differently from us.

In any case, you're great... you really have a unique creativity.

A kiss to everyone, absolutely everyone and of any color
The paintjob is new.

Back