How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I'd say society is doing quite well promoting it ... have you not noticed all the TV commercials with mixed race couples? I mean a bunch.

You’re very right Mac .. and we’re starting to see more and more all the time. We are also seeing many more TV series and also main stream movies with interracial also and I think that is very influential to other white women... even if it’s just putting the thought of going black..

My travel industry job often takes me to conference-type hotels. I was recently in one near a large sports complex. By happenstance, boys basketball travel teams and girls gymnast travel teams were there together. The mostly Black teen boys and virtually all white teen girls interest in each other was undisguised. The girls normally change at the gym, but they choose to wear their leotards through the hotel and the white moms weren't stopping them.

The white mom gymnast coaches and Black male ball coaches were openly flirting. I wish the whole scene could have been made into a sports ******* commercial.

Back