How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I'm not limiting myself quote to one of only 2 intelligent European countries with strong immigration policies. Hungary being the other. I'm speaking about the West, in general. Plenty of black women, as well as black men, aren't up on this hype and agenda. These ads are woke virtue signaling b.s. that don't support the real stats of 10-12% interracial relationships. No doubt more interracial couples in these ads than there are actual ir couples in Poland.
1) You obviously didn't read my post properly because I never mentioned anything about black men/women specifically.

2) If Hungary is so 'intelligent' why do they have low birth rates?

3) If Poland is so 'intelligent' why do they immigrants living in every country across Europe?

I'm not limiting myself quote to one of only 2 intelligent European countries with strong immigration policies. Hungary being the other. I'm speaking about the West, in general. Plenty of black women, as well as black men, aren't up on this hype and agenda. These ads are woke virtue signaling b.s. that don't support the real stats of 10-12% interracial relationships. No doubt more interracial couples in these ads than there are actual ir couples in Poland.
I feel called to the board.

Lots more bullshit detected
MESSLAZ_o.jpg

Best way to promote interracial? Make sure every young white girl sees this Instagram group!

My friends kid is reading Big Nate books, on the best seller lists for *******. This cover shows him getting bullied by a Black Boy. This will reinforce the idea white boys are dorks and should always respect the Black Boy who is shown as bigger physically, more confident, and assertive. Sublimely, they should recognize Black Boys as superior. Another book series for young boys is "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"; while not interracial, it also helps white boys understand they are wimpy ******* and need to submit to superior Black Boys.

1714401562933.png

My friends kid is reading Big Nate books, on the best seller lists for *******. This cover shows him getting bullied by a Black Boy. This will reinforce the idea white boys are dorks and should always respect the Black Boy who is shown as bigger physically, more confident, and assertive. Sublimely, they should recognize Black Boys as superior. Another book series for young boys is "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"; while not interracial, it also helps white boys understand they are wimpy ******* and need to submit to superior Black Boys.

View attachment 7112534
Or it shows black boys as bullies, thugs and criminals in the making headed for the cellblock and/or the cemetery. Art reflects life.

Back