How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Promoted…..how? Where? Less racism, yes. Less rednecks, yes. Less use of N WORD, YES. but if we’re talking about more dads that are walking thru the mall with his white ******* and he can feel her ******* pressure spike when a good looking black guy says hello, well, yeah, there too.

we have several adult stores in the area. when my family is away, I have been going to them to perform ‘tasks’.

Typically, I will browse until the store clerk asks if I need help. then I timidly say no, but change my mind when they turn to walk away.
I explain how my wife sent me in to window shop for some specific items. I tell them how her boyfriend is going out of town and she wants me to find something to replace him since she says I am quite small. the clerk sometime will take me to the cock sleeves. I explain that those are too big and my wife says I’m so small it’s a crime against women. Plus that wouldn’t work since while her boyfriend is gone, she wants to use it to train me for him too and lock me up.
so then they go to the strap ones. mostly the show the white ones but I tell her she wants it to be realistic and reach for the black 9+ inches. I pretend to loom for a while and then ask her where the chastity cages are. They are typically lacking there so I say we will look online since she wants it permanent and spiky.
then I ask her where the lingerie is that would fit me and browse through that. I ask her to take pictures while I hold them to my body so my wife can see. I do this in reverse order mostly.

all told, i am basically admitting my smallness and sissies while saying my wife prefers larger black men

Just published by The Lancet, a projection of global fertility rates throughout this century, culminating in the year 2100. The future is Black, with or without the promotion of interracial sex. White women will have more and more accessibility to BBC as the years progress.

Attachments

• IHME Global Fertility Infographic - 2024 03 21.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 56
At a family birthday party tonight for my Mom, my brother and Sister-in-law brought along my niece, their high school age ******* who attends an affluent suburban high school. She came with her "baby-for-the-weekend" which is part of a course she is taking about home economics and real world challenges. This baby looks very realistic, cries outloud (almost constantly) and mimmicks other natural body functions. The baby is Black while most of the female students are white. I asked my niece why she didn't choose a white baby and she said that there were only a couple and the two black girls in the class chose those. I think it is wonderful to educate young girls about the real world and things they may face in the future.

At a family birthday party tonight for my Mom, my brother and Sister-in-law brought along my niece, their high school age ******* who attends an affluent suburban high school. She came with her "baby-for-the-weekend" which is part of a course she is taking about home economics and real world challenges. This baby looks very realistic, cries outloud (almost constantly) and mimmicks other natural body functions. The baby is Black while most of the female students are white. I asked my niece why she didn't choose a white baby and she said that there were only a couple and the two black girls in the class chose those. I think it is wonderful to educate young girls about the real world and things they may face in the future.
Only if they make really bad choices

I'm not limiting myself quote to one of only 2 intelligent European countries with strong immigration policies. Hungary being the other. I'm speaking about the West, in general. Plenty of black women, as well as black men, aren't up on this hype and agenda. These ads are woke virtue signaling b.s. that don't support the real stats of 10-12% interracial relationships. No doubt more interracial couples in these ads than there are actual ir couples in Poland.

Back