How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

why so lol
I cannot perform. And I... well technically I am bisexuality and many years ago I wanted nothing than for big black cock to be pushing into my gf. See we were on a getaway to Scarborough in the uk. A cheap holiday. And we were at this bar and then we walked back and this hunk of a man came out of nowhere. He could tell we were startled and he said "no dont worry. I know how it must feel to see a black man suddenly walk out of the shadows. No need to panic". We just giggled and said it was fine. After that moment I knew I was just like my gf. Wanting. Wanting of bbc.

She did used to joke that black cock was better on nights out. I never disagreed. Lol. I wanted his fat cock. He was so tall and my gf was very horny that night. I cant perform so I used fingers and mouth. Usual case. She caught me dressing in the end. Broke up with me. She was such a beauty. But she got with a better man. He wasnt black but i saw the photos on social media and it was heartbreaking but even i had to admit they looked great together. Usual case again. I have been a good stepping stone but... well...

I do still see objective beauty in women but these days I want the D. Black D particularly. And to be used. And I will do whatever it takes to get it. ;).

I cannot perform. And I... well technically I am bisexuality and many years ago I wanted nothing than for big black cock to be pushing into my gf. See we were on a getaway to Scarborough in the uk. A cheap holiday. And we were at this bar and then we walked back and this hunk of a man came out of nowhere. He could tell we were startled and he said "no dont worry. I know how it must feel to see a black man suddenly walk out of the shadows. No need to panic". We just giggled and said it was fine. After that moment I knew I was just like my gf. Wanting. Wanting of bbc.

She did used to joke that black cock was better on nights out. I never disagreed. Lol. I wanted his fat cock. He was so tall and my gf was very horny that night. I cant perform so I used fingers and mouth. Usual case. She caught me dressing in the end. Broke up with me. She was such a beauty. But she got with a better man. He wasnt black but i saw the photos on social media and it was heartbreaking but even i had to admit they looked great together. Usual case again. I have been a good stepping stone but... well...

I do still see objective beauty in women but these days I want the D. Black D particularly. And to be used. And I will do whatever it takes to get it. ;).
thats good........how about getting together with a woman.....and get owned together

We have had a lot of fun down through the years beening in and out of the lifestyle. After having two beautiful children together .Later on in life Barbie couldn't get pregnant. We started interracial swinging in our mature years. Who knows what could have happen if Barbie started Fucking BBC earlier in our 30 years of hot beautiful marriage.

Attachments

• Sue10.jpg
    Sue10.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 82
We have had a lot of fun down through the years beening in and out of the lifestyle. After having two beautiful children together .Later on in life Barbie couldn't get pregnant. We started interracial swinging in our mature years. Who knows what could have happen if Barbie started Fucking BBC earlier in our 30 years of hot beautiful marriage.
She sill is beautiful and sexy as hell!

Back