How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Me and my gf are open to doing it! We love the idea . Just don’t know how we would handle it with family and friends and everyone else we know
After the arrival of our ******* in 1984 (******* born in 1981), my wife Sarah and I discussed her having a baby with my black co-worker, and our good friend, Thomas. Thomas and Sarah had been regular lovers since 1978. The problem was, as you pointed out, HOW to explain a black baby to family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and members of our church. Also, this was coastal NC in the late 70's and 1980's, the South where interracial sex was TABOO,especially a white married mom having a black lover! It was even worse back in Mountain South where Sarah and I were raised. SO for us the "Sarah & Thomas" thing had to be TOTALLY discrete. Thomas got a great career opportunity in 1988 and moved away, ending the time of him and Sarah as lovers. Thomas eventually married a wonderful black girl, and got his family (2 boys and a girl!). Thomas's new wife attended church regularly, and got Thomas into the habit also, so Sarah had a HUGE influence on Thomas I think! Sarah and I moved back to the Mountain South near family, and Sarah never had another lover. That is how it worked for us, to the best interest of all I think.

Back