How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

my wife, alyssa, gets to choose.
she has complete control of with whom she procreates
...and she's exceptionally choosy.
i mean, why wouldn't she be?
however, before the "alyssas children" event opened things up
she did produce 2 for me.
me are very open about all of this, and are safeties for each other.
I am a black man who wants to be your choice guy. Personal message me.

My husband and I have had this fantasy for a while. Seeing me pregnant is a big turn on. But our idea was if we ever came across a black couple that could not have a baby and was into the lifestyle her husband could impregnate me the old fashioned way and I could be a surrogate mom for them plus their submissive lover. Just our little fantasy.

My husband and I have had this fantasy for a while. Seeing me pregnant is a big turn on. But our idea was if we ever came across a black couple that could not have a baby and was into the lifestyle her husband could impregnate me the old fashioned way and I could be a surrogate mom for them plus their submissive lover. Just our little fantasy.
Love to give you what you want personal message me

I can say I have spoken to a few women who have commented about this and they are definitely flakes

Would try that in south africa. Wife is still young and fertile

I have impregnated woman of color before, a few whites and one black lady so far in a few occasions in Arkansas. I moved to Kentucky 8 months ago and right now trying to impregnate a white woman. I look similar to husband (brown) and the husband is infertile.
Were the husbands of the other Ladies that you impregnated happy about you fucking your brown babies into their wives? Are you basically a sperm donor for the white wife you are now trying to impregnate? Is her husband happy about you fucking your brown baby into his white wife?

Back