How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

I'm always dreaming about being Black Pregnant. Here is a report of a dream I seem to constantly have. It's always the same.
Preg.jpg

A Dream of Black Pregnancy
It has always amazed me that after serving a strong Black Man, finding myself filled with loads of His powerful cum, I frequently have these powerful dreams of pregnancy that recur for several nights. And it’s always the same dream with slight variations.
In the dream I find myself being led on the arm of a powerfully built, handsome older Black Man. His presence makes me feel so safe, proud, content and radiant that I feel like I’m floating on air. As I walk gracefully without concern or self-consciousness I suddenly realize that I’m totally nude and also outrageously pregnant. So pregnant in fact that I must be like 8 months along filled with a very large baby that stretches out my belly obscenely on my petite frame. I am so swollen with his Black Baby that I look as if I’m going to burst at any moment.

As we move along I feel the deep pleasure of his guidance. As we traverse the room, I look up to him with admiration and smile submissively as we enter a very large room filled with joyful Black Men and their white women. I immediately notice that the women present are looking at me with envious smiles while the numerous Black Men are giving my owner nods of approval as they shamelessly view every inch of my slut body. My body responds instantly to their lustful stares and I feel my juices build to a deep warmth that floods my body making my swollen well-used cunt wet while my nipples tingle and leak. The rush of my wet juices seeps down my smooth thighs and is fully noticed by all present. In fact, I can already smell my lusty pussy fragrances.

Then, my owner, clearly the dominant Man in this group notices my reaction and pauses to pinch and pull on my engorged swollen nipples as everyone watches this demonstration of His control and dominance. At that moment, I am instantly filled with a Pride so intense that the power of the emotion often awakens me from my sleep. White girl Pride. Black Pregnant Pride.

my dream was over 20 yeas and after getting divorced from other issues with my x than I dream about more but I didn't do anything after two years later while at work a young tall black co-worker asks me out. I felt old but we went out as a friend to a small coffee shop. it was nice but I ask him why I could be his mom. but just said that he was attracted to me since he likes older thick white women as he look in to my eyes and gave a kiss and my tits got wet. but he took me back home where i live alone and two grow ******* left the house after two years. but nothing happen the following weeks were nice no fucking yet untl the last week ofmonth. it was midnight when we came back to my house and we started to kiss and grab all over in the living room as he took his pants off and i saw his huge thick black ccok hard withh huge balls. he took off my blouse and saw my huge white tits and we kiss more and got down start suck his cockand than we fuck all tht night after that weekly. until

my dream was over 20 yeas and after getting divorced from other issues with my x than I dream about more but I didn't do anything after two years later while at work a young tall black co-worker asks me out. I felt old but we went out as a friend to a small coffee shop. it was nice but I ask him why I could be his mom. but just said that he was attracted to me since he likes older thick white women as he look in to my eyes and gave a kiss and my tits got wet. but he took me back home where i live alone and two grow ******* left the house after two years. but nothing happen the following weeks were nice no fucking yet untl the last week ofmonth. it was midnight when we came back to my house and we started to kiss and grab all over in the living room as he took his pants off and i saw his huge thick black ccok hard withh huge balls. he took off my blouse and saw my huge white tits and we kiss more and got down start suck his cockand than we fuck all tht night after that weekly. until
That sounds wonderful!!

Back