How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

I often think about how my toned body would look with a black baby growing inside of me. It definitely makes my pussy wet when I think about it, and the thought of working out extra hard to get back in shape after birth is very appealing, too! I tell all the blacks that fuck me to breed me when they're inside of me, I think it makes them cum harder and deeper in my belly, I love when they save a nice potent load for me so I can feel it releasing in me nice and warm!

I often think about how my toned body would look with a black baby growing inside of me. It definitely makes my pussy wet when I think about it, and the thought of working out extra hard to get back in shape after birth is very appealing, too! I tell all the blacks that fuck me to breed me when they're inside of me, I think it makes them cum harder and deeper in my belly, I love when they save a nice potent load for me so I can feel it releasing in me nice and warm!
Sign me up! I’d love a chance at knocking you up.

The more black cock the better, fingers crossed for you that one of them catches you at the right time. How’s hubby feel about it? If you do get caught, I think it will be the time to have that “black only” conversation with him.

Damn that was a turn I love to unload in that lovely body of yours

Fucking hot !!
don't explain. the b@by itself explains all.
it is not subject to anyone else's approval!
when my wife has had black b@bies, i never explained shi'ite!
if people had a problem, they were welcome to let the door kick their bums on the way out!
i am my wife's lifemate, lover, soul partner, & d@d to all her k1ds. FFFF them if they don't like it!

don't explain. the b@by itself explains all.
it is not subject to anyone else's approval!
when my wife has had black b@bies, i never explained shi'ite!
if people had a problem, they were welcome to let the door kick their bums on the way out!
i am my wife's lifemate, lover, soul partner, & d@d to all her k1ds. FFFF them if they don't like it!
oh, & if you disrespect my wife or our k!ds, the nicest thing as an alpha i will do to you is embarrass the FFFF out of you in front of everyone.
imagine a psychologist who is still a top 5% athlete!
...& a combat veteran!

Back