How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Mi mujer en una semana estara en su menstruacion es decir en unos 25 dias estara chorreante y palpitante porque estara ovulando,tenemos varios candidatos ya como sementales,solo vamos a provar el dia mas fertil de ella para ver si la bbc es tan fertil,esperemos que si!!!ya que nuestra familia tambien esta ilusionada aunque ellos creen que lo hacemos por una clinica.

If it happens it happens
I Love You GIF by Tyler Resty

Me and my gf are open to doing it! We love the idea . Just don’t know how we would handle it with family and friends and everyone else we know
That is the exciting part, everyone will know she was fucked by a black guy. Maybe it was cheating maybe they have a "open" relationship but one fact remains. She let a black guy dump his load in her

it is a womans natural instinct to seek out the strongest most dominant male and that is black men, who are genetically and physically dominant. also it is scientifically proven mixed children are healthier and more attractive on average, which makes carrying a black mans baby preferable for every objective reason
now that social taboos stopping white women from seeking out superior black men are disappearing you are seeing the result, with so many white women with black children

yes that is fact i know only to well it resulted in me losing all contact with family and had move away because of it
family is those that stick by u no matter what life decisions u make...they realize its your lives to live and the support unconditionally. those that dont, arent family...they are dictators. ur wife and ur baby will be ur family, thats all u need

Back