How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

"How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?" - Once again, I hope many! And I hope even more will have one! HaHaHa!
No, seriously: I went through it. I conceived, carried, gave birth, nursed, fed and loved three babies of black men.
And yesss!!! I enjoyed it all times like nothing else in my entire life!
And once again yesss!!! I want another baby with a black man. The sooner the better!

IMG_20220906_021044 (2).jpg

Last edited:
"How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?" - Once again, I hope many! And I hope even more will have one! HaHaHa!
No, seriously: I went through it. I conceived, carried, gave birth, nursed, fed and loved three babies of black men.
And yesss!!! I enjoyed it all times like nothing else in my entire life!
And once again yesss!!! I want another baby with a black man. The sooner the better!

View attachment 5849795
Awesome sexy lover

My wife just gave birth to her first full black baby. My wife is also black. Our bull fucked her right up to the week she delivered. Her delivery was quick and painless compared to her first two (my biological k-ids). The Bull is still giving her doses of cum and forsing me to wear a condom so I don’t put any weak seed in her. I love my new ******* and so do his siblings. We are blessed to have this strong new baby in our family! She is looking forward to her next breeding but this time wants a strong white guy with a big dick - preferably Spanish, Italian, or Lebanese.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOScreenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Back