How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

My boyfriend is literally begging me to have a black baby and is trying to convince me all the time lol
I know its just something he say when he is horny but its really scary how much he seem to fantasise about it, it seems to be on his mind ALL the time
And how do you feel about it? Be honest, forget what worries you would have about others opinions. Do You want to have a mixed baby?

Last edited:
my first couple asked me to give them a baby. They were both in love with me and wanted to raise at least one of mine. I was essentially their donor.
I did that too, I was with a couple for two years and they ask me if I would help them. I told them, yes but I was already 49 and I had two ******* at 45 and 47 but I didn't know if I could. two months passed and I was pregnant and during the months I was falling in love with him..mike... and for four months they told us im having twins. I was so happy but sad. I gave birth later in the months and they were twin boys and after they took the babies, we had a long-distance friendship. later in the years. I was seen mike in my apt and

Back