How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Go’s for men as well, all willing to enjoy the thrills of sex, but no responsibility afterward when the woman’s pregnant. You’ll be surprised the amount of men on here that offer to impregnate a woman, but nothing on committing themselves after. Need to grow up on this issue, as no woman with any sense wants to bring up children alone.
Let's not say "nothing" on men committing themselves. More and more white men like me very much want to commit ourselves to raising a woman's black babies. Cuckolds have a place, an important place, in the BNWO. More white women need to realize this -- we exist for a reason.

Can you tell me the first thing about being black and what it's like to raise a black baby?

Its pretty interesting how neither of those posters responded to any of the points I made but instead went off on completely unrelated tangents. Maybe you'll be able to actually reply to what I said. I, a black man have no idea about the issues a black or biracial baby will face in the world? Tell me more about the black experience you've lived please.
What are you going on about? I've not responded to you because I have no idea who you are or what you are going on about. I was complimenting her reply. Keep your dispute elsewhere please.

Silly girl. That's why white cuckolds were invented: to raise the black babies of white women. Figure it out!
The only silly thing is having a fetish that less than one percent of people share, but believing that the rest of them have to like it too. The topic of this thread is "How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?", not "How Many White Women Want To Live in a Cuckold Relationship". Figure your thread out, this is the wrong place.

The only silly thing is having a fetish that less than one percent of people share, but believing that the rest of them have to like it too. The topic of this thread is "How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?", not "How Many White Women Want To Live in a Cuckold Relationship". Figure your thread out, this is the wrong place.
Don't change the subject. You made a statement: "As a white woman, I cannot raise the black baby properly. I need the black ******* for this." You don't need a black *******. The baby needs a *******. What race the baby is irrelevant. That has nothing to do with my "fetish" nor did I ever say you have to like cuckolding. I simply suggested an intelligent answer to your stupidity.

If a German woman wants to give birth to a national soccer player, a Ghanaian ******* is also the first choice!

Jérôme Boateng

View attachment 4379640
What a overwhelming example for a ******* born by a German mom!
It would be a great step forward for Germany if every single ******* born by a German would look similar to Jérôme.
I am willing to do my part.

Last edited:
Don't change the subject. You made a statement: "As a white woman, I cannot raise the black baby properly. I need the black ******* for this." You don't need a black *******. The baby needs a *******. What race the baby is irrelevant. That has nothing to do with my "fetish" nor did I ever say you have to like cuckolding. I simply suggested an intelligent answer to your stupidity.
You changed the subject to "cuckold", not me. Anyone can read that.
I can't argue with people who will offend me as soon as they come across a different opinion.
Sorry, how can you take this seriously: "The baby needs a *******. What race the baby is irrelevant." Do you seriously believe that neither the baby nor the family environment will ask about the biological *******? Why then, in more and more countries, do children have the right to know who the biological parents are?
I know a lot of white women with black babies personally. Many are single, but none of them wants her kid to be raised by a white man. Not a single one!

You changed the subject to "cuckold", not me. Anyone can read that.
I can't argue with people who will offend me as soon as they come across a different opinion.
Sorry, how can you take this seriously: "The baby needs a *******. What race the baby is irrelevant." Do you seriously believe that neither the baby nor the family environment will ask about the biological *******? Why then, in more and more countries, do children have the right to know who the biological parents are?
I know a lot of white women with black babies personally. Many are single, but none of them wants her kid to be raised by a white man. Not a single one!
And how many of those women have a black ******* supporting their baby? As you say, "many are single." Is that good for the baby? No. A baby should have a a mom and a *******. When I wrote "what race the baby is is irrelevant" was a mistype. I meant to write "what race the ******* is is irrelevant."

Are there any white women / couples actively looking to get pregnant with a black baby?
Looking to have black boy twins from a 13 inch Mandingo ! Well trained white country girls ! They know how to honor that black cock !! Contact me for breeding possibilities

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-171844.png
    Screenshot_20210913-171844.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20210913-171902.png
    Screenshot_20210913-171902.png
    691.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210913-152925~2.png
    Screenshot_20210913-152925~2.png
    825.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210913-152656~2.png
    Screenshot_20210913-152656~2.png