How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Facts first (aka who is about to bore you to death): I have a biracial adult ******* with my late wife (who was obviously white). Due to her illness, having another would be life threatening – we had wanted 1 or 2 more – so I got a vasectomy. So, no, I can’t impregnate a woman. There. Now, my 2 cents on this topic…

I love to cum inside a woman’s pussy. And since I’m addicted to white ones, I love cumming in white pussy. A lot. I understand, from the other side of the equation, why white women get such a rush from being inseminated by a black dick. It’s a hell of a rush in and of itself. Now, as for the baby part…

My wife and I wanted to have *******. Naturally, they’d be mixed. My ******* is absolutely beautiful. Mocha brown skin, lots of black hair, pretty as all hell – had boys lined up around the corner since middle school. Professional photographers taking her pictures. And attracted women, too. But to me and my late wife, she was first and foremost our *******, not just a cute black baby.

Yeah, my wife got a look or two from people, particularly black women, when she and my ******* were out alone at the grocery store or wherever. She was thought to be our *******’s babysitter or nanny or anything but her mom. When they discovered she was the mom, she rarely got dirty looks but you could see the reaction was surprise. I happen to think biracial or mixed babies (children and grown people) are very attractive and bring out the best features of all the races in their *******. I would add that we need to remember they are people, and people who will face additional young ‘what/who am I’ issues as they grow up. (My ******* was often too black for the white ******* and too white for the black ******* in high school and often mistaken for being a Latina.) You don’t just have a beautiful mixed baby that was conceived from some of the hottest sex you ever had. You have a life to raise for the rest of your life. Just pretend and fantasize if you can’t handle that last part.

Last edited:
In the fact that they actually believe all this nonsense about who is better than who, or why I want a baby with a black man.
And for the other, you can strongly disagree without using foul vulgar language.
If the mods see no issue with my post then there's no issue. This isn't an episode of Mr Rogers, if people want to be treated with deceny and respect then they won't run around posting utterly absurd and downright stupid things.

But thanks for the tone policing.

I do when I have a strong opinion on something. I took issue mainly with your language not your opinion. The meme was actually for the original post.
So you enjoy tone policing, but directed said tone policing at me.

What's the phrase, if you don't have anything nice to say...

Curious how you didn't voice said opinion. But yes, language is the real issue on B2W... not the racism and other multitude of issues. Thanks for clearing that all up.

So you enjoy tone policing, but directed said tone policing at me.

What's the phrase, if you don't have anything nice to say...

Curious how you didn't voice said opinion. But yes, language is the real issue on B2W... not the racism and other multitude of issues. Thanks for clearing that all up.
Omg poor me. 🙄🙄

"How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?" - Well, I hope many! And I hope even more will have one! HaHaHa!
No, seriously: I went through it twice. I conceived, carried, gave birth, nursed, fed and loved two babies of black men.
And yesss!!! I enjoyed it both times like nothing else in my entire life!
And once again yesss!!! I want a third baby with a black man. The sooner the better!

View attachment 4336733
Another amazing, wonderful white woman. Hope you have your third soon!

It is not easy for us white women. If we don't want a baby with a black man, we are racist. If we want a baby with a black man, we are also racist because we use the black person as an object.
You're right: as a white woman, I cannot raise a black baby properly. I need the black ******* for this. But why do black fathers care so little about the children they have with white women? Are these children uninteresting "bastards" for them? Am I as a white woman an object for these black men? As a status symbol, as a woman who gives birth to their residence permit in Europe?
I would like my children to speak at least a little the language of their fathers, Twi and Kanuri. I want my children to know the rich and proud heritage of Africa. But if the Daddys want to see their children every two months at most, that is not possible. Many other white women feel the same way with the black fathers of their children.
What do you suggest? Fight racism through segregation?
A brilliant, eloquent, thoughtful reply to a nasty, rude comment. Much respect. Whenever someone falls back on "what do you know about being.... (pick the term), you know they have no legitmate argument. You and your children also have genuine issues that the rude commenter knows nothing about. Well done having and caring for your offspring.

A brilliant, eloquent, thoughtful reply to a nasty, rude comment. Much respect. Whenever someone falls back on "what do you know about being.... (pick the term), you know they have no legitmate argument. You and your children also have genuine issues that the rude commenter knows nothing about. Well done having and caring for your offspring.
Can you tell me the first thing about being black and what it's like to raise a black baby?

Its pretty interesting how neither of those posters responded to any of the points I made but instead went off on completely unrelated tangents. Maybe you'll be able to actually reply to what I said. I, a black man have no idea about the issues a black or biracial baby will face in the world? Tell me more about the black experience you've lived please.

My reading comprehension is perfectly fine thank you.
Press [X] for doubt. It seems like you're having a tough time keeping up.

Again, you got the attention you're so desperately craving. Are you going to share that enlightened opinion you have or are you here to pearl clutch over bad words?

My husband and I swing with a black couple about once a month. We have been seeing them for almost 4 years. After being with them for 4 years we don’t use condoms anyone. We try to time our swaps around our cycles. So far they never hit our cycles just right for one of us to become pregnant. If one of us get pregnant we are all ok with it.

It is not easy for us white women. If we don't want a baby with a black man, we are racist. If we want a baby with a black man, we are also racist because we use the black person as an object.
You're right: as a white woman, I cannot raise a black baby properly. I need the black ******* for this. But why do black fathers care so little about the children they have with white women? Are these children uninteresting "bastards" for them? Am I as a white woman an object for these black men? As a status symbol, as a woman who gives birth to their residence permit in Europe?
I would like my children to speak at least a little the language of their fathers, Twi and Kanuri. I want my children to know the rich and proud heritage of Africa. But if the Daddys want to see their children every two months at most, that is not possible. Many other white women feel the same way with the black fathers of their children.
What do you suggest? Fight racism through segregation?
Silly girl. That's why white cuckolds were invented: to raise the black babies of white women. Figure it out!

Back