How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

I helped a couple yrs ago in this, they wanted a biracial baby so we made that dream come true. I thought they're kidding but when she got pregnant it was all real.
Wonderful that you were able to help the couple by fucking the white wife and getting her pregnant with your black baby. I assume you are all happy with the white wife having your black baby. Do you ever visit them?

"Lady" you aren't even verified so be quiet. All I need to do is go into the countless threads on topics like these to see the way that people on here talk about black men. They're not talking about them like people, they talk about them like objects. Case in point, this very thread. Nobody actually gives a ******* about the children involved, they just want to be creampied by black men.

Furthermore the fuck do you or any other non-black people know what it's like to be a young black boy or girl in today's world? Do you have the proper tools to raise a young black baby? Do you have the proper tools to prepare them for an incredibly hostile and racialized world? Miss me with your bs and crying. Don't involve children in your fucked up fantasies and pretend like you give a damn. You don't, and you're just another in a long list of many who are hellbent on ruining another young black life.
Go’s for men as well, all willing to enjoy the thrills of sex, but no responsibility afterward when the woman’s pregnant. You’ll be surprised the amount of men on here that offer to impregnate a woman, but nothing on committing themselves after. Need to grow up on this issue, as no woman with any sense wants to bring up children alone.

Go также подходит для мужчин, которые хотят наслаждаться сексуальными ощущениями, но не несут ответственности после этого, когда женщина беременна. Вы будете удивлены, сколько мужчин здесь предлагают зачать женщину, но ничего не делают после этого. На этом вопросе нужно повзрослеть, ведь ни одна женщина с здравым смыслом не хочет воспитывать детей одна.
Согласен, если мужчина хочет, чтобы его женщина носила под сердцем ребенка от другого мужчины! Затем он обязан воспитать его как своего собственного, так как это его желания, и его жена подарила ему ребенка!

Согласен, если мужчина хочет, чтобы его женщина носила под сердцем ребенка от другого мужчины! Затем он обязан воспитать его как своего собственного, так как это его желания, и его жена подарила ему ребенка!
I have no idea what you’ve said, I only speak English.

My wife and I are
VERIFY!
🤣
😂

Back