How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Never too old to try.
To be honest though, I have mentioned it to my bloke, inbetween my two marriages I dated a few black blokes, and I did fuck without precautions, I did want a black kid but wasn't successful. I already had two *******,and I wanted another.Still that's life , but still have sex fairly regularly with black guys, my present bloke who is older than me with lower libido understands my needs.

To be honest though, I have mentioned it to my bloke, inbetween my two marriages I dated a few black blokes, and I did fuck without precautions, I did want a black kid but wasn't successful. I already had two *******,and I wanted another.Still that's life , but still have sex fairly regularly with black guys, my present bloke who is older than me with lower libido understands my needs.
Yr amazing. Love to play with u

I really dont know, their minds are just fucked up. They think its an honour to have a black studs baby. Well we get to spread the seed, and cuck couple is happy
I think because you are telling the world that you are a committed cuckold and that your wife cheats on you. It’s humiliating and can’t be hidden, perhaps that’s the reason some cucks want it as well. My opinion only Sir

Back