How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

Lol! The swinging life sure is the best alternetive as long as its discreetly done with making sure the right hygene is involved. Just make sure if you are going to give up the sweetness to another MAN THE BLACK-BULL he must have the equiptment and swagg to service you-give it to you sexscitingly right. Once you take the right BLACK MAN-BULL who is well equipt and knows how to bring out the best in you with the right rhythm-affection and otherwise you can never turn back because although there is good and better there is always best and you know the Black Man-Bull is the best! Make sure he the BLACK MAN-BULL also love to Lick his lips before and after the main sexciting course is served everytime too Lol. LADIES/COUPLES If you need counseling on how to make sure the BLACK MAN-BULL is capable before giving it up to him dont be shy to reach out to me for advise/info!

I get the gyst of what you're saying man but to post it 3 different times? Next time, Spellcheck. :)

I know the theme of this thread is about if the wife would lose respect for the husband after she starts fucking BBCs. But, I think it is an interesting inversion of "normal". Traditionally, the thought is that a husband would lose respect for his wife if she had sex with other men, white or black. Just one manifestation how this whole subculture is like a "Bizarro Superman" version of sexuality. I'm just saying.................

My experience was not like yours. When my wife was having sex with white guys we had a great marriage. When she started with the BBC out whole relationship and 5 years marriage changed very quickly. After the first weekend with him, she wanted to sleep alone and shortly after that I never heard "I love you" again. All she talked about was him. Our relationship had changed forever, we were married on paper only. She moved in with him in less than a month. I was heartbroken and devasted. A loving, happy marriage gone in a matter of weeks. They kept me as a cuck for 8 months but because they are 700 miles away we only got together 5 times and emails were just weekly with no emotional attachment. So a few months ago we filed for divorce. I could live with her having sex with him, but he took her mind, body and soul. I really didn't exist anymore to her, he was everything. I am happy for her that he is giving her what I can't, she is living the life of a princess. She now has it all. The wives DO fall in love with the BBCs and us white's have to deal with it. My whole life has changed!
Amie gave her perspective on this subject and I now want to weigh in.
Steve6557, While our experiences have not destroyed our marriage like yours it has caused some tension. First of all my initial experience was nothing like I expected, the emotions I felt really surprised me. I was fully expecting to be turned on as well as feeling jealousy, which I did. What I didn't expect was what Amie did and how she did it. I had never seen her in such a state and so willing to do anything the black men wanted her to do. I several years of marriage she had never let me fuck her ass and what do you think happened when I witnessed her fucking black men? You guessed it, she willingly and enthusiastically gave up her ass to them (there were 4 black men) a mere few hours after meeting them. I found out that night that Amie was willing to do anything for black lovers and that nothing was off limits which I found disturbing. The idea that she would think less of me after the experience did occur to me that evening, after all she did more sexually with black strangers than she did with me. Amie keeps telling otherwise so I am reassured but sometimes these thoughts creep in as she was an entirely different woman in bed with them than the wife I know. We both still love each other and our marriage is still together but things are certainly different now.
Here is an account of our first experience with bringing black men into our sex life which might explain my feelings:
http://www.literotica.com/s/amie-does-black-lovers-for-hubby

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?
What a fantastic attitude you have .
Totally agree with all youve said.
Karen and hubby x

I love my husband even more now that I've been with other men. It's a different sort of love but on a deeper level as well. I still respect him, still enjoy him on every level but I feel much closer to him and like we have bonded on a level most would never get the chance to. Yes I humiliate him at times but because he enjoys it. Yes I tell him he is not as satisfying but, again, that is what gets him off. Just like denying him when I have a boyfriend/lover, ruining his orgasms when I do let him have one and/or milking him (which, by the way, he says is just as intense as having a regular orgasm if not more so).

If I had to choose between one of my boyfriends/lovers and my husband? I'd choose my hubby each and every time. It takes a special kind of man to let the woman he loves enjoy herself in this manner WITHOUT getting jealous (even when the jealousy is there and he is fighting to control it). Not to mention my love is much deeper than just the sex and there is nothing stopping me from having another boyfriend, whereas I have no desire to find another husband because I thoroughly enjoy him in every way I so choose. Also, if not for him I'd never have the chance to experience this lifestyle, enjoy the men I've met, become the woman I've become or become as open-minded. I owe it all to him and it is for him I do all of this for.....it just so happens I've come to really accept and desire all of this and thank him every day for loving me so much to accept it reoccurring repeatedly. Having said all that, if he asked me to stop I would, I have a ton of great memories to last me and know my body well enough to find pleasure in any way I need. I'm sure I would want to revisit this escapades and knowing my husband, he'd want to as well. :)
Wow!!! I like this answer as well, specially the part that says that if your husband would ask you to stop, you will. It shows a very deep respect and commitment to each other. Good answer.

I a latino men always mistaken by and asked if im mixed lol bt I love to watch interracial vids . Bt das bout it I wouldn't lt my woman be with another men das why black .White, ect.. das why im her man well I must say I satisfy her das why she dnt need to explore with any one else I dont know how d men dat do dat can call demselfs a man lol

I a latino men always mistaken by and asked if im mixed lol bt I love to watch interracial vids . Bt das bout it I wouldn't lt my woman be with another men das why black .White, ect.. das why im her man well I must say I satisfy her das why she dnt need to explore with any one else I dont know how d men dat do dat can call demselfs a man lol
I completely respect your opinion and to a point I can relate to it. As a Latino man myself I'm proud of my wife and I do know how to satisfy her. This is just a fantasy that I have of sharing her sexually with another man. Not only I would enjoy it, but I've been the only man she's being with; I think she might enjoy it. Having said this, she's not "on board" with the idea and I respect that; I don't push the issue like other men here. I don't say "NO" to pussy. :)

Thanks for your input.

There are a lot of great and honest answers on this thread which is admirable. If they have a theme it is the gulf between fantasy and reality that each couple has to confront in the choices they make for their marriage continuing down one path or another and the consequences that follow.

In my experience - without judging anyone - where choices are determined by one person alone and not the couple then that marriage is heading to the rocks. If both husband and wife communicate honestly about what they both want and hence what they can live with then there's a chance it sustain and even enhance a marriage.

In my professional experience I have told my female patients not to leave their husbands because of the bond they already have. BBCs come and go, devoted husbands don't, they stay the course. In some or most cases if these women think that their BBCs will stay with them until they hit the old resident's home they are deluding themselves. BBCs will be BBCs....they will seek fresh pastures, that's their primal and predatory nature.

I am a Brasilian BBC myself so I'm not dissing all BBCs! I fuck white wives but I never ask them to leave their hubbys. Having the hubby there to be included in the fun or serve the wife's own reasons to enjoy cheating on him is a connoisseur pleasure I enjoy as a BBC seducer.

Besides, I need the hubbys around - after all they are the ones paying for their wives' therapy :)

Wouldn't it be better to create a win-win situation all around?

Santos

There are a lot of great and honest answers on this thread which is admirable. If they have a theme it is the gulf between fantasy and reality that each couple has to confront in the choices they make for their marriage continuing down one path or another and the consequences that follow.

In my experience - without judging anyone - where choices are determined by one person alone and not the couple then that marriage is heading to the rocks. If both husband and wife communicate honestly about what they both want and hence what they can live with then there's a chance it sustain and even enhance a marriage.

In my professional experience I have told my female patients not to leave their husbands because of the bond they already have. BBCs come and go, devoted husbands don't, they stay the course. In some or most cases if these women think that their BBCs will stay with them until they hit the old resident's home they are deluding themselves. BBCs will be BBCs....they will seek fresh pastures, that's their primal and predatory nature.

I am a Brasilian BBC myself so I'm not dissing all BBCs! I fuck white wives but I never ask them to leave their hubbys. Having the hubby there to be included in the fun or serve the wife's own reasons to enjoy cheating on him is a connoisseur pleasure I enjoy as a BBC seducer.

Besides, I need the hubbys around - after all they are the ones paying for their wives' therapy :)

Wouldn't it be better to create a win-win situation all around?

Santos
An honest answer from a BBC. Specially the "Win-Win" situation. If it works, awesome!!! Thanks for your cooperation.

I will be backing away from the site for awhile, for various reasons, but I just had to post one more comment.

Is sex with my hubby different than sex with my lover? Yes, of course! They're two different individuals, and they bring out different parts of my personality. Is life always peaches and cream with my hubby? Hell no! We are two people with two opinions, and sometimes those opinions clash. That's normal.

Sex is NOT the be-all and end-all of life. It's a part of it, a good part, but only a part. I want a man who will accept me and love me when I'm dressed up, but also when I've just woken up, hair mussed, sleep in my eyes, morning breath and all. I want a man who will treasure me. I want a man who will hold my hair back when I'm being sick to my stomach and then bring me a damp cloth after and help me back to bed. I am lucky enough to already have that man - my husband and no one else will ever completely love and accept me the way he does. And THAT is why I wouldn't trade him in for the world and, as sbcplseeking said earlier, if he wanted me to stop, I would. In a heartbeat.

I will be backing away from the site for awhile, for various reasons, but I just had to post one more comment.

Is sex with my hubby different than sex with my lover? Yes, of course! They're two different individuals, and they bring out different parts of my personality. Is life always peaches and cream with my hubby? Hell no! We are two people with two opinions, and sometimes those opinions clash. That's normal.

Sex is NOT the be-all and end-all of life. It's a part of it, a good part, but only a part. I want a man who will accept me and love me when I'm dressed up, but also when I've just woken up, hair mussed, sleep in my eyes, morning breath and all. I want a man who will treasure me. I want a man who will hold my hair back when I'm being sick to my stomach and then bring me a damp cloth after and help me back to bed. I am lucky enough to already have that man - my husband and no one else will ever completely love and accept me the way he does. And THAT is why I wouldn't trade him in for the world and, as sbcplseeking said earlier, if he wanted me to stop, I would. In a heartbeat.

Thank you for sharing this! Here is my sign off..
This has been entertaining and thank you for your interest but I am going to stick with my marriage. I've really got a great thing going there and it really is fulfilling. I thought it would be fun to pursue some wild adventures, but this is not the best plan for me.
An abundant life awaits me and I gotta' go!
Thank you
Bless you
Hugs
Kisses
Cheers!
Dee

As you know by now, I have always liked your comments; true from the heart and with a lot of "down to earth" sense. Thanks again for your insight.

As for backing away from the site, good. Is good to detach from this when need it. Good luck.

I know the theme of this thread is about if the wife would lose respect for the husband after she starts fucking BBCs. But, I think it is an interesting inversion of "normal". Traditionally, the thought is that a husband would lose respect for his wife if she had sex with other men, white or black. Just one manifestation how this whole subculture is like a "Bizarro Superman" version of sexuality. I'm just saying.................
So very correct and well said ! IMG_368901396561160.jpegIMG_49774350599893.jpegIMG_368878711772067.jpegIMG_369090068604376.jpegIMG_49827095833169.jpegIMG_16660366203938.jpegIMG_16293634699221.jpeg

So very correct and well said ! View attachment 326590View attachment 326596View attachment 326598View attachment 326602View attachment 326612View attachment 326616View attachment 326624

Speaking for her she's always viewed me as her nerdy/knuckledragging sexually twisted guard dog/puppy and after any wild encounter with a fuck buddy she is grateful for my indulgence to her pleasure even while she thinks I'm nuts for loving it. Some men let thier wives fuck other guys because they can't stop them and accept that that's the best they'll get out of thier relationship, some men see what a wild ride thier wife can be and drive it balls out enjoying every bump and slide.

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?
I would believe that your response is typical of most women that I have had sexual relations with. None of the women that have shared my bed over that last 10 or 15 years have involved their husbands. None has ever given any indication that she wished to leave her husband. Some have commented that their husband is sometimes too busy with business or work the take care of their "homework" But none has ever expressed a desire to leave their spouse, and I don't recall anyone ever belittling their spouse. In many ways I think I am a hobby of sorts for these women. Most of the relationships have been LTR and discretion is expected. All have been good friends but it has always been clear that nothing was going to take place the jeopardized their marriage.

Back