how do you feel adout sucking dick

do you love to suck bbc ?

• yes

Votes: 363 95.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 4.2%

• Total voters
to give a good bj it takes a lot of work and knowing how the cock is responding so it can be prolonged until the need to cum is great

Meine Frau weigert sich nie, schwarzen Penis zu saugen, wenn er ein kultivierter Mann ist. Sie mag unreine Männer nicht
I love sucking black cock very much :mstickle: I was never into sucking my hubby's or any of my white bf's cocks but after my first BBC I was hooked for some reason and have become quite good at it! At least that's what I've been told :) Here's any example :).
@beenblackened i have followed you on a few sites. This video is an example of why you are on if my favorite snowbunnies. You take pride in give yourself fully to the Bros you are with. You don’t just like Black/White sex. You want the Bro to have an experience. I’m sure every Brotha who you’ve served has liked your warm mouth, pussy and ass. Thanks for coming over to the team when you did and serving.

I enjoy it. I find doing it turns me on both physically and mentally. I enjoy the taste of both cock and cum as long as the man is clean so I do not mind swallowing.

Back