how do you feel adout sucking dick

do you love to suck bbc ?

• yes

Votes: 363 95.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 4.2%

• Total voters
I love sucking my husbands cock. I devour it šŸ˜ pretty much send him off to work most mornings after a blowjob for breakfast. I like to take my time on it, love licking his big balls and licking up and down his shaft just to get him started. I love taking his soft sleepy cock from totally flaccid to ragingly hard . Love listening to him moan with pleasure and thereā€™s nothing sexier than looking up at his face in ******* while my mouth is full of his cock. I donā€™t mind whether itā€™s a long sensual suck or a rough hard face fuck. Either way I still feel in control. I get very turned on and into it . Love feeling his cum squirting down my throat , or wherever else he wants to finish. Got a bit excited taking about it, might go wake him up now šŸ˜œšŸ˜‰ ... itā€™s only 7 am here .. nice early wake up call for him. He often tells me how heā€™d love to see me work my oral skills on a bbc... one day soon I hope šŸ¤ž off to wake him up now šŸ˜Š
You've got mad skilz, I've got the bbc - like Al Green sang, "let's be together":mstickle::love:(y)
Yup @Blondbrit4bbc is a good wife that a Black man should call his own!!

Last edited:
I love sucking black cock very much :mstickle: I was never into sucking my hubby's or any of my white bf's cocks but after my first BBC I was hooked for some reason and have become quite good at it! At least that's what I've been told :) Here's any example :).
Damn you wasn't lying you actually are good at it. Hell you got me imagining what your head game is like on my mine? Hhhhhhhmm! šŸ¤”

I love sucking my husbands cock. I devour it šŸ˜ pretty much send him off to work most mornings after a blowjob for breakfast. I like to take my time on it, love licking his big balls and licking up and down his shaft just to get him started. I love taking his soft sleepy cock from totally flaccid to ragingly hard . Love listening to him moan with pleasure and thereā€™s nothing sexier than looking up at his face in ******* while my mouth is full of his cock. I donā€™t mind whether itā€™s a long sensual suck or a rough hard face fuck. Either way I still feel in control. I get very turned on and into it . Love feeling his cum squirting down my throat , or wherever else he wants to finish. Got a bit excited taking about it, might go wake him up now šŸ˜œšŸ˜‰ ... itā€™s only 7 am here .. nice early wake up call for him. He often tells me how heā€™d love to see me work my oral skills on a bbc... one day soon I hope šŸ¤ž off to wake him up now šŸ˜Š

Wish you could suck on mine.
Lewis

Iā€™ve never really enjoyed sucking dick. I sucked a few before I married only because I felt pressured to. Though I wouldnā€™t allow them to cum in my mouth. When I married my hubby, he would always ask me to go down on him. I would only do it to stop his whining. He always had a quick trigger and after he surprised me by blowing a big load in my mouth I stopped sucking his dick. He always pleaded for head but I refused. Though I will say he had the easiest dick to suck because it was small. His small dick was the cause I started to wonder for bigger and better satisfaction. My first lover had a big cock that I absolutely loved. He never asked me to go down on him but I felt The need to show him how much I loved his cock so I would suck him often. Then I realized how much I loved to suck big cocks and havenā€™t stopped. I will say bigger cocks need more help getting hard so sucking them is a benefit if you like riding one.
I never push my wife to suck my cock because I know she doesn't like doing it. Actually, I always thought she just didn't like blowjobs, until I saw her sucking her first BBC. She loves sucking her black lovers and I'm glad she does.

Back