how do you feel adout sucking dick

do you love to suck bbc ?

• yes

Votes: 363 95.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 4.2%

• Total voters
I love sucking dick but I need something in return. Your man needs to see to your needs.
when a man licks pussy he has his nose filled with pussy juice which contains all sorts of things that work on his brain, sucking cock is hard work for a little spurt of bitter juice , even a womans breast secretes hormones that affect a mans brain

i think most of the cock sucking vids are fake because if you suck good the guy want to shove it down your throat and pump until he blows, it is hard work

I’ve never really enjoyed sucking dick. I sucked a few before I married only because I felt pressured to. Though I wouldn’t allow them to cum in my mouth. When I married my hubby, he would always ask me to go down on him. I would only do it to stop his whining. He always had a quick trigger and after he surprised me by blowing a big load in my mouth I stopped sucking his dick. He always pleaded for head but I refused. Though I will say he had the easiest dick to suck because it was small. His small dick was the cause I started to wonder for bigger and better satisfaction. My first lover had a big cock that I absolutely loved. He never asked me to go down on him but I felt The need to show him how much I loved his cock so I would suck him often. Then I realized how much I loved to suck big cocks and haven’t stopped. I will say bigger cocks need more help getting hard so sucking them is a benefit if you like riding one.

I’ve never really enjoyed sucking dick. I sucked a few before I married only because I felt pressured to. Though I wouldn’t allow them to cum in my mouth. When I married my hubby, he would always ask me to go down on him. I would only do it to stop his whining. He always had a quick trigger and after he surprised me by blowing a big load in my mouth I stopped sucking his dick. He always pleaded for head but I refused. Though I will say he had the easiest dick to suck because it was small. His small dick was the cause I started to wonder for bigger and better satisfaction. My first lover had a big cock that I absolutely loved. He never asked me to go down on him but I felt The need to show him how much I loved his cock so I would suck him often. Then I realized how much I loved to suck big cocks and haven’t stopped. I will say bigger cocks need more help getting hard so sucking them is a benefit if you like riding one.
You came around to the core issue - the biggest reward is a nice, big hard dick to ride!:mstickle:

You wouldn't by chance live near Baltimore...:p

I love sucking my husbands cock. I devour it 😍 pretty much send him off to work most mornings after a blowjob for breakfast. I like to take my time on it, love licking his big balls and licking up and down his shaft just to get him started. I love taking his soft sleepy cock from totally flaccid to ragingly hard . Love listening to him moan with pleasure and there’s nothing sexier than looking up at his face in ******* while my mouth is full of his cock. I don’t mind whether it’s a long sensual suck or a rough hard face fuck. Either way I still feel in control. I get very turned on and into it . Love feeling his cum squirting down my throat , or wherever else he wants to finish. Got a bit excited taking about it, might go wake him up now 😜😉 ... it’s only 7 am here .. nice early wake up call for him. He often tells me how he’d love to see me work my oral skills on a bbc... one day soon I hope 🤞 off to wake him up now 😊

I love sucking my husbands cock. I devour it 😍 pretty much send him off to work most mornings after a blowjob for breakfast. I like to take my time on it, love licking his big balls and licking up and down his shaft just to get him started. I love taking his soft sleepy cock from totally flaccid to ragingly hard . Love listening to him moan with pleasure and there’s nothing sexier than looking up at his face in ******* while my mouth is full of his cock. I don’t mind whether it’s a long sensual suck or a rough hard face fuck. Either way I still feel in control. I get very turned on and into it . Love feeling his cum squirting down my throat , or wherever else he wants to finish. Got a bit excited taking about it, might go wake him up now 😜😉 ... it’s only 7 am here .. nice early wake up call for him. He often tells me how he’d love to see me work my oral skills on a bbc... one day soon I hope 🤞 off to wake him up now 😊
You've got mad skilz, I've got the bbc - like Al Green sang, "let's be together":mstickle::love:(y)

Back