How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

Its so FUCKING EXCITING!!!!!

It may be exciting to break windows or shoplift or steal money, but it doesn’t make it right.
Cheating on a spouse is only robbing your marriage or relationship of trust and respect. And great fun and pleasure.
Get your partner onboard and then fulfill your fantasies together.
Now that’s “FUCKING EXCITING!!!”

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)[/QUOT

You go girl! :threesome:

It is impossible for a white woman to cheat on her white husband with a Black guy with a BBC! It might be seen as cheating if the white husband doesn't know she is Fucking Black Guys with BBC but really it's what she should be doing! He either condones it or does not know about it! Women should all be doing it! Please please please, all you ladies need to cheat on your husbands and partners and boyfriends!
I like this boy.

I’ve been married a long time. It’s been sexless most of that time, I refuse to divorce over sex. He’s said what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. So it’s don’t ask, don’t tell at my house.

I don’t have a local BF, nor do I want one. But I do have a Dom Bull I see when he is in town. I’m honest with him. I adore him and the sex is amazing. How do I feel about being a white woman fucking a black man? I’m still smiling from last weekend and I sleep like a baby...

My life is exactly the mirror imgae of yours except I fuck women lol

Even thou I'm here as a couple, my husband doesn't know what I'm doing here. My curiosity got the best of me now. Been fighting the urges for many years now. I guess I'm cheating.
I feel very bad, for the way that I'm thinking here. But then I get this inner feelings.
Have you thought about speaking to him about this? What is his general stance towards this kind of lifestyle?

Back