How do I get the courage to approach a black man?

It really does just take a smile...a genuine, interested smile. Put out a genuine emotion in the universe and you'll very likely receive exactly that and more in return. All of us are humans starving for more genuine, kind interaction. There is never anything to lose by smiling appreciatively at someone that stirred you in some way. You probably just made their entire week. Go for it!

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.
Say what you feel and feel what you say..

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

It’s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.
Lol I'm in Colorado!

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

It’s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.

For this white guy, that tension is the essence and pull of interracial sex. A white wife with that desire and lust to make love to a black man vs. her thinking “what would my family think of me if they knew what I’m doing, what would my friends think”...that sweet tension explodes with that first fuck and is what keeps white guys glued to this site

It really does just take a smile...a genuine, interested smile. Put out a genuine emotion in the universe and you'll very likely receive exactly that and more in return. All of us are humans starving for more genuine, kind interaction. There is never anything to lose by smiling appreciatively at someone that stirred you in some way. You probably just made their entire week. Go for it!
Love your advice ??? it’s spot on.

So apart from a QoS tattoo and an ankle bracelet are there any other known symbols / signals that black men, especially in vacation spots, look out for. Or is it really all about the eye contact from the wife and a subtle smile that ‘seals the deal’?

So apart from a QoS tattoo and an ankle bracelet are there any other known symbols / signals that black men, especially in vacation spots, look out for. Or is it really all about the eye contact from the wife and a subtle smile that ‘seals the deal’?
Having the courage to say hi and be very friendly.

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.
I have found wearing my wedding ring catches there eye faster then not wearing it ,most of the black guys I have been with enjoy it more knowing I'm a white married female looking

I live in the South (TX) and I don’t have those issues. Maybe it depends on where in the South. In Dallas where I am it’s not an issue.

Don't overthink it...Just be friendly, and open. Most guys will try something or joke about doing something. If you're interested in them give them the green light if not laugh it off

Back