How do I get the courage to approach a black man?

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.
All you have to do is look more than 3 times, bite the corner of your lip, and then look down shyly

I always thought being aggressive and open was the best policy at bars. I figured, what guy wouldn’t want a random horny girl to fuck??? But I noticed quickly that it was almost a turn off, especially when I would mention my hubby and what was really go on. Too fast, too hard, seemed to be my downfall.

Where I have found success, it’s been a nice slow build up. Be almost coy at first. The guys will know you want sex by the way you’re dressed. From there, just play it cool. I’ve noticed, after a few drinks and light (and I mean LIGHT) flirting, the guy seems to be ready for anything. It’s only after I’m comfortable that I bring in what I want to do.

This plan isn’t 100% but I’ve had more success doing it this way than coming on too hard. It’s not as easy as you’d think getting a guy to come back to a random hotel, especially when hubby’s there. You gotta make them trust you and really want you.
Not bad advice. Speaking from experience, I’ve always been a little hasty when I get approached and the woman says my husband yadda yadda yada..... But the end result when activated is a furious pounding

If you've absolutely made up your mind that you want to try, then Liquid Courage works fine. Not being blackout *******-just a couple drinks to lower your inhibitions. You definitely want to still feel in control of yourself, and you DON'T want to make yourself too vunerable or move too quickly in a way you may end up regretting later. If your husband is part of the plan, bring him along. You will feel more relaxed if you're able to share the experience with someone you trust afterward.

Back