Wanting a black man

GAwife4bbcfun

Couple
From
GA, US
My husband and I have been married for 30 years and we enjoy the swing lifestyle. My husband has let me fuck more guys, compared to the different women he has fucked. He knows I like to fuck and how much I enjoy a black cock. He has a fantasy which I am very willing to fulfill for him. Involves going to the club either with their guy I already met Or to go there looking for a guy I want to fuck me. I leave the club with him will we get a motel room so we can fuck. It has been a few months Since I've had the pleasure having a black cock in my pussy. Check out my pictures and videos you'll see that I'm real I do like to fuck black cock I'm looking for another black cock to satisfy my needs sexually.IMG_1013.JPGIMG_1016 (2).JPGIMG_1020.JPG

My husband and I have been married for 30 years and we enjoy the swing lifestyle. My husband has let me fuck more guys, compared to the different women he has fucked. He knows I like to fuck and how much I enjoy a black cock. He has a fantasy which I am very willing to fulfill for him. Involves going to the club either with their guy I already met Or to go there looking for a guy I want to fuck me. I leave the club with him will we get a motel room so we can fuck. It has been a few months Since I've had the pleasure having a black cock in my pussy. Check out my pictures and videos you'll see that I'm real I do like to fuck black cock I'm looking for another black cock to satisfy my needs sexually.View attachment 6459783
Hey baby you don't have to look no further I would love for to have all of me. I live in Asheville North Carolina and we are not far from each other. You are so beautiful and sexy.

Attachments

• 20230912_071632.jpg
    20230912_071632.jpg
    994.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
  • 20230117_082906.jpg
    20230117_082906.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 107
I’m in Douglasville and I would love to get to know you and have some fun together. You can get me on kick - CharelsDrew2020 and we can chat there if you want.

My husband and I have been married for 30 years and we enjoy the swing lifestyle. My husband has let me fuck more guys, compared to the different women he has fucked. He knows I like to fuck and how much I enjoy a black cock. He has a fantasy which I am very willing to fulfill for him. Involves going to the club either with their guy I already met Or to go there looking for a guy I want to fuck me. I leave the club with him will we get a motel room so we can fuck. It has been a few months Since I've had the pleasure having a black cock in my pussy. Check out my pictures and videos you'll see that I'm real I do like to fuck black cock I'm looking for another black cock to satisfy my needs sexually.View attachment 6459783View attachment 6459786View attachment 6459788
A Curvilicious Beauty
YUMMILICIOUS BEAUTY

My husband and I have been married for 30 years and we enjoy the swing lifestyle. My husband has let me fuck more guys, compared to the different women he has fucked. He knows I like to fuck and how much I enjoy a black cock. He has a fantasy which I am very willing to fulfill for him. Involves going to the club either with their guy I already met Or to go there looking for a guy I want to fuck me. I leave the club with him will we get a motel room so we can fuck. It has been a few months Since I've had the pleasure having a black cock in my pussy. Check out my pictures and videos you'll see that I'm real I do like to fuck black cock I'm looking for another black cock to satisfy my needs sexually.View attachment 6459783View attachment 6459786View attachment 6459788
Hi I’m interested

I think this pussy is perfect for strong black meat

just wanted to say thank you for sharing the pictures and the beautiful post. Hope you find the right guy to satisfy and fulfill those needs

U have delicious pussy dessert for m
E

HMU I’m in Alabama

Message me

Damn sexy love to enjoy your sexy body and fill your needs!

Not bad ,any luck finding any bbc

We would love to have a chance just let us know

I'd fuck both holes!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240123_174725_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240123_174725_Chrome.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 19
Hey I would be very interested giving her this BBC she can have it all im located in Asheville NC hmu if you interested

Attachments

• Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • fefaedcb-4c2e-4db1-a230-93ea896d59b0.png
    fefaedcb-4c2e-4db1-a230-93ea896d59b0.png
    940.8 KB · Views: 10
Back