How do I get the courage to approach a black man?

I say definitely give real hints of interest, definitely the ankle bracelets help if one is apart of the lifestyle and if your really committed the spade tattoo helps a whole lot. Outside of that make it known you are ready to play.

Hubby says the same thing, but it’s jusy so hard.

I did leave a note at a bbcs apt one day. I noticed him and he and I chatted for a bit but never exchanged names. I go to the apt building daily to let a friend’s dog go potty.

So I left him a note w an email and a Kik and a few days later he finally replied but said he wasn’t interested. Guess he is more of the one on one dating. But damn he was hot and I needed to see what what hidden behind those pants.

Sadly, being “turned down” stays w me for a while and I have a hard time getting back out there.
You didnt ask me and yes I'm verified

I agree with a lot the guy's have said here so far, Eye contact, smiles, glances and keeping eye contact will make the guy know it's okay to cum approach you and chat :bigsmile:, and when you do start talking or having a conversation, just say "qos":qos: during the conversation and see how he reacts, if he doesn't pick up on it say it again. This is a surefire way to be direct and let him know your intentions :sex::blackgreedy:.

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.
To bad you dont live close i would flirt with you in a mintue

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

It’s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.
Hopefully you can convince your husband to move out here to Colorado (Denver ) I will be your BBC Bull.....:blackgrimace:

Most white girls seem to be terrified of me. I notice the look of fear in their eyes when they see me appear. Funny thing is, I don't even look in their direction when I walk pass. They are the last thing on my mind at those times. When I see em acting like this, I keep it moving without sparing em a glance. I feel some of em think too much of themselves. You're scared for nothing, unless a white woman smiles, and looks me in the eyes, I treat em like air.

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Sweetheart, just approach, smile, say hi, keep eye contact and talk...most Black men that will play will take it from there. Be flirtatious...

And it you ever get to Dallas/Ft. Worth, let me know...;-)

I was out the other week with my wife & we were just leaving a pub, a young black guy walked past us as we were going out the door my wife was a couple of feet in front of me wearing her tight shiny PVC jeans.As the guy walked passed me I tapped him on his arm & nodded towards my wife he look & smiled also said very nice,so I hope it pays off the next time she goes out with her friends with out me.

And to add more encouragement, I can't count the number of ladies here and outside of the site I have talked to that said they regret not "engaging" with black men sooner OR not taking advantage of a past opportunity.
My wife told me about a girlfriend that was black and had a brother that was into her while in school. It turned me on but when I asked her about it she denied it. I thought she had regrets about not taking it, but denied it when I pressed her on it.

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

It’s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.
I’m in South Carolina. Right on the border actually. Let me know if you’d like to chat.

Back