How do I get the courage to approach a black man?

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.
[/QUO
I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

I would do the going out thing to the right places, maybe bars or work out gyms. Don't get a tattoo right away. Do get some jewelry with the queen of spades. Neck, wrist and/or ankle, advertising always pays off. Dress to impress and what sunshine girl said, make eye contact and smile. I bet your female instinct will take over. I like the idea of videoing yourself with a BBC and then leaving it for him to find. That show be a great night. I would say to have one or your BBC men film so you can make sure you are seem from all the right angles and have close ups at the right times.

Imo, if you want to get a Black guy's attention, it's as simple as doing time tested techniques, such as making eye contact, a smile, a hair flip/twist...
If they're anything like me, especially as a snowbunny loving Black man, they'll get the hint...
As far as getting your husband on board, I assume you have a mutual understanding and respect for one another, so be forthcoming in stating your desires, then proceed to embrace your brothers and sisters of the interracial community!

If you want black bulls to notice you...... get you black Queen of Spade ♠️ either a tatto, or a ankle bracelet or just a regular bracelet... when I go out that’s what I look for on women.

Do you look specifically for a QoS ankle bracelet, or just any ankle bracelet?

I have a blk student in my class. His ******* is 50+ sometimes comes for knowing the progress of his *******. While talking he stares my tits. I feel like going to bed with him. How to start on that direction.
Ask him. The worst he could say is no. If he does it's his loss. Plus guys are floored when women take the first step too. Women's liberation and #metoo movement is now the way of the world these days. Use it to your advantage.

Ask him. The worst he could say is no. If he does it's his loss. Plus guys are floored when women take the first step too. Women's liberation and #metoo movement is now the way of the world these days. Use it to your advantage.
STIFFBBC points out something critical to understanding this thread. MeToo was started by a Black woman over a decade ago, but it got attention when aging white actresses used their privilege to megaphone the issue. We whitebois of course are the primary targets of MeToo, because we are beta and awkward when trying to get sex from women. But Black men must be careful too. The Black man who is enjoying snowbunny poon in the workplace runs the risk of one jealous Becky, who can't merit his favor, going to corporate with tales of his adventures.

Women created this and they are going to have to be more forward in approaching Black men.

Hey,
Miss lady are you real?
You're on a interracial site right - you're chatting with mostly black men daily right ? But ur afraid to fuck one local to you guys- inbox -- you're a mature female that's married.
Question : you know what u want or u know what u need "
Get it where u find (a good long pussy pounding)

Last edited:

we want uou just as much

Hey,
Miss lady are you real?
You're on a interracial site right - you're chatting with mostly black men daily right ? But ur afraid to fuck one local to you guys- inbox -- you're a mature female that's married.
Here social environment is different in my country. So, I come here to chat freely. So take it in that perspective.

Here social environment is different in my country. So, I come here to chat freely. So take it in that perspective.
You're an adult female? Or young teenager? Or mature female that'd likes men ? Take someone home and fuck for hours who really cares

I have a blk student in my class. His ******* is 50+ sometimes comes for knowing the progress of his *******. While talking he stares my tits. I feel like going to bed with him. How to start on that direction.
One question: you want his cock- ur move touch him !

STIFFBBC points out something critical to understanding this thread. MeToo was started by a Black woman over a decade ago, but it got attention when aging white actresses used their privilege to megaphone the issue. We whitebois of course are the primary targets of MeToo, because we are beta and awkward when trying to get sex from women. But Black men must be careful too. The Black man who is enjoying snowbunny poon in the workplace runs the risk of one jealous Becky, who can't merit his favor, going to corporate with tales of his adventures.

Women created this and they are going to have to be more forward in approaching Black men.
Thanks for the focusing on what I said, but I think you made a mistake where Black women created the #metoo movement. I believe it is a very recent phenomenon that actress Alyssa Milano created as seen in the article beneath where she replied #metoo on a message sent to her on twitter based on a article where a woman got harassed.
( https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/dec/01/alyssa-milano-mee-too-sexual-harassment-abuse )

Find Lifestyle clubs in your area. Go. Make sure it's a night when single males are allowed in the club. Put up personal ads on sites like this but know that fully 80% or more of the ads will be FAKE. Push for the face-to-face meet sooner vice later to weed out the chaff from the wheat. Do not compromise on what you desire and ensure the man you're thinking of turning into a play partner is interested in the same things you both are. Once you're ready, get down to the sex and see if it's a good as you thought it would be. If it's not, switch men...don't keep doing the same thing with the same bad result. That's the definition of insanity. If you find a BM who fulfills your, and your husband's, desires...then enjoy the ride! If you don't, decide if you wish to continue or want to stop. YMMV.

The starring game works well. Be obvious that

Next time your in the store, be obvious your staring at his package. Try to put a QOS symbol on the case of your phone and kind of dangle it. If he knows about the lifestyle, he may bite.

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

It’s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.
Colorado is not the best place for what you are looking for. As a black male in Colorado I have only seen a QOS ornament once. The LS scene is good here but not the B2W scene.

Back