How do I get the courage to approach a black man?

Looking2play2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
SC, US
I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.

Hubby says the same thing, but it’s jusy so hard.

I did leave a note at a bbcs apt one day. I noticed him and he and I chatted for a bit but never exchanged names. I go to the apt building daily to let a friend’s dog go potty.

So I left him a note w an email and a Kik and a few days later he finally replied but said he wasn’t interested. Guess he is more of the one on one dating. But damn he was hot and I needed to see what what hidden behind those pants.

Sadly, being “turned down” stays w me for a while and I have a hard time getting back out there.

I think your note approach was pretty good idea, passive but still 10x more direct and aggressive than the average woman. That'd rack up a ton of points with just about any guy (who's single anyway). Ya struck out once but hey, his loss. (assuming the grocery store scenario) You could try wearing something innocent yet revealing, like leggings that make it very clear what the color your underwear is once you bend over, walk up, make some small talk, slip in a question of whether or not they're single (try whispering it in their ear) and if they're not , blatantly slip the note in their basket/cart...and just walk away just like that. P.s Bonus points if ya can bend over infront of the lucky bastard

Like Corebilt said a real Bull will read the signals. But one thing I will say based on your profile location is that you are still living south. Even in 2019, you still got brothas hesitant on the white female issue. Despite the signs and signals she may be giving, they still don’t jump. I seen it down my way a few times.
When I see or meet a white female, that’s the first I’m trying to notice. Is she giving off the “ur” vibe so to speak.

Last edited:
Like Corebilt said a real Bull will read the signals. But one thing I will say based on your profile location is that you are still living south. Even in 3019, you still got brothas hesitant on the white female issue. Despite the signs and signals she may be giving, they still don’t jump. I seen it down my way a few times.
When I see or meet a white female, that’s the first I’m trying to notice. Is she giving off the “ur” vibe so to speak.

If you're living in 3019, aren't all the white people gone by then? :)

If you are receptive then bulls can usually tell. Small things might help. Hotwife anklet is an easy one. Most people won't know what it means if they aren't into it. Eye contact and a smile. That's the biggest thing. Check him out and if he's checking you out back, hold the eye contact and smile.

J

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.
Hi smiling and direct eye contact usually leads to the recognition of intent . It's true the eyes are the window . Convey your feelings through sublte glances. If possible touch his hand or bicept . If all of the above fails come to Florida I would be happy to provide you all the bbc you need

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

It’s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.

Don't go just yet baby. The freaks are here in the Carolinas, we're just buried a little deeper in the closet. Keep looking, you'll find us. ;)

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

It’s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.

So......being also in the south (and yeah it does suck to a degree, lol) this is an interesting two-way narrow road. Jon is right, subtle hints and engaging conversation is always good. The note was a good idea and i'll say this, I wouldn't look at it as rejection, look at it as this was probably not the person for you to "play" with.

But let's face it, in the south, if you are openly conversating, overtly flirting that's a big enough sign that you are interested in that this doesn't happen often. So less often that some brothas may see it as not a hint of interest but possibly some sort of set up.....just sayin. And keep in mind, I think some men still have a slight issue when the woman is the aggressor.

All that to say I applaud you for initiating and don't be discouraged, stay encouraged. As MentalHarness said they are out there, just may be buried deeper or it just takes crossing paths with the right one, right place, right time.

Back