How do I get the courage to approach a black man?

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.

Why don’t you stop by the house pick up Lisa and go to a Black Only club for men. Please. ?

Its really simple...

1. Be friendly and speak
2. Maintain eye contact while speaking and for god’s sake relax and smile.
3. Don’t be afraid to stand close (within a arms reach)

If any man, regardless of race, is into playing this will send the appropriate message. The rest will take care itself.
Perfect response. Just had this conversation! @TexasPervySage

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isn’t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because it’s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they don’t understand what being a bull is. They think I’m looking for a relationship. I’ve been married almost 20 years. That’s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Visit st martin u dont have to say anything we will do it without saying

Attachments

• cf45db45e82249270396d124964363d2.15.jpg
    cf45db45e82249270396d124964363d2.15.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 11
Basically, just reiterating what's been said. Smile, approach directly, maintain eye contact, be sincere. Any man who is interested will, almost always, take you up on your offer either right then or set up a different time. Let him know about your desires viz a viz your husband and videoing. Be careful too, though; if something "feels" wrong, it probably is; don't put yourself in a situation that can result in long-term damage to yourself. Otherwise, if it feels right, do it, enjoy it and don't regret it.

Tengo mi técnica cuando veo una BBC que me gusta mirarlo, con disimulo pero con aviso. Mi esposo ya me conoce y cuando me ve así, ya duda de que quiera ir al baño. Jajaja. Esa es nuestra técnica. Generalmente le preguntamos a la BBC si sabe dónde está el baño.

Hubby says the same thing, but it’s jusy so hard.

I did leave a note at a bbcs apt one day. I noticed him and he and I chatted for a bit but never exchanged names. I go to the apt building daily to let a friend’s dog go potty.

So I left him a note w an email and a Kik and a few days later he finally replied but said he wasn’t interested. Guess he is more of the one on one dating. But damn he was hot and I needed to see what what hidden behind those pants.

Sadly, being “turned down” stays w me for a while and I have a hard time getting back out there.
He was definitely a wuss!!

Hubby says the same thing, but it’s jusy so hard.

I did leave a note at a bbcs apt one day. I noticed him and he and I chatted for a bit but never exchanged names. I go to the apt building daily to let a friend’s dog go potty.

So I left him a note w an email and a Kik and a few days later he finally replied but said he wasn’t interested. Guess he is more of the one on one dating. But damn he was hot and I needed to see what what hidden behind those pants.

Sadly, being “turned down” stays w me for a while and I have a hard time getting back out there.
Damned shame... You deserve some solid wood.

Just put yourself in proximity to start a convo (we are in plenty of grocery stores for goodness sakes lol), and then do just that. If the eye contact was already in place you should be good from there. Or if you're in a stationary situation but he's moving and there's eye contact, be sure you're looking on his glance back. I bet you've missed out on several guys (and vice versa) just not being there for his 2nd look lol. Point being it's ok for you to be intentional about a convo starting for sure.

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

It’s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.
uh, you don't have to go that far. DC/Baltimore/Philly are all right up I-95. You'll ALWAYS find some action up tjis way. First, let your presence be known ahead of time in the Couples and Women Seeking forum here. As you're out and about, the QoS tattoo is a great signal that will draw brothas to you like bbc's to white honey pussy. Also, one of the main things that works in almost any context - but is under used because it takes overcoming fear of failure and being mis-interpreted - is making eye-to-eye contact with a subtle smile on your face. Not fleeting eye contact but for at least 4-5 seconds. you're an attractive lady and such a 'contact' would have me all over you.

Sound like you got it. All thought out plus you photos say you are a major beauty bet u get them lined up have fun

Back