How do I get the courage to approach a black man?

Hey , homie
You're serious right- cause you're answering ur question yourself-you're showing ur just interested in men of color!!
Inbox ur email or kik - chatting šŸ˜Ž cool agree

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isnā€™t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because itā€™s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they donā€™t understand what being a bull is. They think Iā€™m looking for a relationship. Iā€™ve been married almost 20 years. Thatā€™s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Help me!! Give me some tips. I always fail at playing just the tip game.
Show more skin stare at the guys crotch area in public... lick your lips. Wearing a queen of spades temp tattoo visible also helps. O black guy will be pounding you in no time.

Queen of spades earrings work well... Just make eye contact and then turn your head a little so he can see them... The rest will fall into place..
Why isn't answering truthful( you live in a society of color and World of Color) - show you're not racist.

I would love to find a man at the grocery store or wherever and start flirting with him.

I do wear my wedding rings all the time, but would love to find a way to flirt or at least let him know I am interested.

Of course, this isnā€™t one person in particular so it makes it more difficult because itā€™s just a case by case situation.

I want to be sluttier. I want to turn my hubby on by randomly sending him a video of me fucking another man.

I have recently decided to just fuck bbc. White guys are too needy for me around here. Met a few and they donā€™t understand what being a bull is. They think Iā€™m looking for a relationship. Iā€™ve been married almost 20 years. Thatā€™s the only relationship I want.

I just want to fuck often. Recently had to have a hysterectomy and I am fully healed and ready to play!!

Time to just go for it ā€¦. start with a compliment how good he looks and obviously takes care of himself . then ask him ofhe would like to come back home woith you for the afternoon .. you have a real chance of success and making the guys day . worst thing he will politely laugh it off . and you would have still made his day

Like Corebilt said a real Bull will read the signals. But one thing I will say based on your profile location is that you are still living south. Even in 2019, you still got brothas hesitant on the white female issue. Despite the signs and signals she may be giving, they still donā€™t jump. I seen it down my way a few times.
When I see or meet a white female, thatā€™s the first Iā€™m trying to notice. Is she giving off the ā€œurā€ vibe so to speak.
i laughed at what you said here you are correct, the black guy in most of the country going to think it is a set up of some kind. then you never really get signs in most of the country I live in Seattle and have learned to pick up the signals

Most white girls seem to be terrified of me. I notice the look of fear in their eyes when they see me appear. Funny thing is, I don't even look in their direction when I walk pass. They are the last thing on my mind at those times. When I see em acting like this, I keep it moving without sparing em a glance. I feel some of em think too much of themselves. You're scared for nothing, unless a white woman smiles, and looks me in the eyes, I treat em like air.
crazy how they have been brainwashed that we are going to hurt them. now in seattle i do not run into that like i did back east,the south and midwest.

Thanks for the focusing on what I said, but I think you made a mistake where Black women created the #metoo movement. I believe it is a very recent phenomenon that actress Alyssa Milano created as seen in the article beneath where she replied #metoo on a message sent to her on twitter based on an article where a woman got harassed.
( https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/dec/01/alyssa-milano-mee-too-sexual-harassment-abuse )
no, what happens at lots of times is human resources is brought in after the WW who is just bullshitting gets hassles by other whites for being cool with a black guy or she starts liking a white guy who works there too, he says something to her about you talking to her. so to get you out her face she goes to HR on the black guy seen it happen then some are just racists

You have a better chance meeting a black man at a dance club than at the grocery store. There's also numerous online dating sites, some of which are just for hookups. Be strategic.
well the interracial dating sites should work. she in SC i know those guys checking those sites for white women in their areas

Hubby says the same thing, but itā€™s jusy so hard.

I did leave a note at a bbcs apt one day. I noticed him and he and I chatted for a bit but never exchanged names. I go to the apt building daily to let a friendā€™s dog go potty.

So I left him a note w an email and a Kik and a few days later he finally replied but said he wasnā€™t interested. Guess he is more of the one on one dating. But damn he was hot and I needed to see what what hidden behind those pants.

Sadly, being ā€œturned downā€ stays w me for a while and I have a hard time getting back out there.
I love the fact that you were confident enough to shoot your shot at that brotha even though it was through a note you made your interest in him known and that was the most important thing. I can hook up you up with a some tips.

.Never let rejection hit you too hard in your conference because a married woman getting rejected is a completely different ball game than a single woman. You are hot looking wife and brotha's definitely want to fuck you. A single black guy who rejects the advances of a married woman is doing so for 3 reasons: A. He respects marriage and his own relationship if he is in one and doesn't have the lifestyle mindset. B.Preference. You are just not his type. C. He doesn't want any trouble with anyone's husband because people do die for creepin from time to time. So those are the reasons you have been rejected.

.Body language speaks as loud as words. Your body language is one of biggest tools you have to tell a man that you want him. Here are some direct signs that me knows a woman is interested:

.Smile. Smile at that man like he is a winning lotto ticket! Need I say more! LOL
.Flick the hair. If a woman is in conversation with a guy and she is really cheesin, running her fingers through her hair and flicking it with that neck turn, all the while looking at you like a snack, she wants to love you!
.Eye him. Look at him like if you could throw him down and fuck him right there you would. Look him up and down from eye to eye to his package, smile at his package, (even lick your lips while you look down at his package) then look him in the eyes again. (A clear sign that he got the message is that he will blush and look around to see if anyone else picked up on your body language.) Once you have his desired attention then shoot your shot and get his digits. LOL

Ps: Most single brotha's are totally going to be ok with having sex with you knowing that you are married especially if you inform them that hubby is ok with it, but don't expect every single one of them to be comfortable with hubby watching if they are not of the lifestyle mindset like most bulls.

.Dress for success. You can't catch a fish without the hook. The way women dress speaks volumes to men and can seriously draw their attention. Tights or leggings usually worn to the gym makes me personally want to fuck half the women walking around in the grocery store. Make sure you are bootylicious in your tights and guys can see that ass. Most black guys love ass and titties and women with curves so show us the goodies. To test out your bootyliciousness put on your tights and walk past a group of brotha's, then look back at their faces quickly and you will bust most of them staring at your ass and the other half will be looking away so they don't get busted but know that they were all looking. LOL

Ok now let's put it all together.
You are in the grocery store and you spot a fine ass black guy. This is going to be a cold approach. So you peruse and let him go down an ilse where some shelves are high and you ask him to help you get something off the top shelf. When he gets your item smile (like you won the lottery) thank him while looking him up and down. ( you can throw in a lip bite, or lick of the lipa) As him how his day is going? Tell him that he has just made yours! (Again while looking him up and down, biting the lip, or licking them) Tell him your name, shake his hand, and tell him you that you would love to get to know him. Then give him your contact info.

Follow these tips and you will have so much bbc lined up that you will need and appointment book! Jay

i'm just wondering if you know any other women into BBCs. Might be a good place to "network". Just start with a couple of innocent questions about her with black guys: as in...i notice you like black guys, how did that start?

Pete

If you want black bulls to notice you...... get you black Queen of Spade ā™  either a tatto, or a ankle bracelet or just a regular bracelet... when I go out thatā€™s what I look for on women.
I completely agree on QOS tattoo, prior to covid virus, i use aways keep my eyes open for QOS tattoo. A note to me seems as if your trying to date and sneak around. Tattoo is straight forward

Yes, living in the south sucks. We would love to move out to Colorado or the west coast.

Itā€™s way too conservative for me in this state. All of my irl friends would freak if they knew I played outside of my marriage and would never understand that hubby encourages it.
Come to miami. Its so open here. Even in clubs where i perform, couples swipe spouses on dance floor and grind hard on each other and its noticeable and no one cares

Last edited:

We are like most men, albeit a bit more assertive I believe. Just approach as you would amy other man youā€™re interested in. Most black men will move on the opportunity.

I am 38 married , teaching in a school. Here blk guys aren't many. I have gone University a few times. There I saw two blk guys, must be 22, or 23. Nice body real dark. I wanna talk to them. But not sure how to approach. Though here I got many good suggestions but still not sure. I want to meet one guy only.

I am 38 married , teaching in a school. Here blk guys aren't many. I have gone University a few times. There I saw two blk guys, must be 22, or 23. Nice body real dark. I wanna talk to them. But not sure how to approach. Though here I got many good suggestions but still not sure. I want to meet one guy only.
Say hello and ask if you can sit with them if they are in an environment where you can. Ask questions

I think your note approach was pretty good idea, passive but still 10x more direct and aggressive than the average woman. That'd rack up a ton of points with just about any guy (who's single anyway). Ya struck out once but hey, his loss. (assuming the grocery store scenario) You could try wearing something innocent yet revealing, like leggings that make it very clear what the color your underwear is once you bend over, walk up, make some small talk, slip in a question of whether or not they're single (try whispering it in their ear) and if they're not , blatantly slip the note in their basket/cart...and just walk away just like that. P.s Bonus points if ya can bend over infront of the lucky bastard
Not Bad! Very good tip my friend. In this changing world dynamic of who approaches who etc, i truly believe men would find it a huge turn on if a lady approaches them first rather than us doing all the work initially. Man he would be all over that lickity (literally) split in a NY minute.. Good tip buddy..

Back