Hotwife’s and Bulls Is no kissing a deal breaker?

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
A BBC fucked my wife, she said to me honey, he wants to kiss me should I allow it....I said to her baby you just sucked he's cock for about 30min, no condom, then she gave it all, it was hot and horny.
It was a good night, I can almost say the two of them made love that night, you could see both enjoyed each-other, I was there right next to them.
It was not a case where my wife got fucked like a fuck doll.
My wife fucked him ...and he fucked her...they played with each-other for about 45 min before he mounted her.
But when that BBC slid in her pussy you could hear her gasping.
She had him a second round later that night, he came back to get sucked again. For me my wife must be enjoyed not just get fucked and move on.
Ya ok that next week I could not fuck my wife, I could only eat her pussy very gentle.
But that night after she enjoyed 4 BBC I cleaned her up completely and she loved it so much.

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
I feel awkward NOT kissing!

It is kind of odd that this is a deal breaker for some. Honestly I never thought much about it since I consider kissing part of being sexual. I mean I will suck his cock but cannot kiss him? I guess I can understand how one might be sexual and one might be emotional but for me kissing has never been an issue.

While for me kissing is part of what drives me, I understand why some opt not to. Kissing, unlike other actions, is the one thing that can cause a connection of emotions that may lead to a level of closeness not expected. So, as a defense mechanism, if you will, some avoid that as a way to keep things in perspective and not risk losing their lady emotionally
While for me kissing is part of what drives me, I understand why some opt not to. Kissing, unlike other actions, is the one thing that can cause a connection of emotions that may lead to a level of closeness not expected. So, as a defense mechanism, if you will, some avoid that as a way to keep things in perspective and not risk losing their lady emotionally.
^ this guy said it perfectly. We all have our own kinks and oddities which is why we are all here 😏.
If your rule is that there must be kissing and you come across a cuck who’s rule is no kissing. You prolly aren’t the right match
That being said, I understand the simplicity of “my cock is in her pussy but my tongue can’t be in her mouth” 😂😂. Be careful with that eye contact 😂😂😂😂

I wish I was hung like the bulls we’ve met, I’m not, or we wouldn’t be here 😂😂😂

While for me kissing is part of what drives me, I understand why some opt not to. Kissing, unlike other actions, is the one thing that can cause a connection of emotions that may lead to a level of closeness not expected. So, as a defense mechanism, if you will, some avoid that as a way to keep things in perspective and not risk losing their lady emotionally

^ this guy said it perfectly. We all have our own kinks and oddities which is why we are all here 😏.
If your rule is that there must be kissing and you come across a cuck who’s rule is no kissing. You prolly aren’t the right match
That being said, I understand the simplicity of “my cock os in her vagina but my tongue can’t be in her mouth” 😂😂. Be careful with that eye contact 😂😂😂😂

I wish I was hung like the bulls we’ve met, I’m not, or we wouldn’t be here 😂😂😂
🤔🤔🤔. Maybe we still would

I have a no-kissing rule. I just don't want to kiss another man. My choice.
Yes, I know that sucking dick and fucking is also intimate, but there is a BIG difference... the difference being that I don't want to kiss another man, no further explanation should be necessary.
If someone cannot accept that, they can move along.

I realize that some people love kissing, that is great for them, but it is also important to respect other people's boundaries.

I know that some people say that if you have boundaries, that this is not the lifestyle for you... I say to them, that if you do not respect someone else's boundaries. the same argument can be made.

I have a no-kissing rule. I just don't want to kiss another man. My choice.
Yes, I know that sucking dick and fucking is also intimate, but there is a BIG difference... the difference being that I don't want to kiss another man, no further explanation should be necessary.
If someone cannot accept that, they can move along.

I realize that some people love kissing, that is great for them, but it is also important to respect other people's boundaries.

I know that some people say that if you have boundaries, that this is not the lifestyle for you... I say to them, that if you do not respect someone else's boundaries. the same argument can be made.
😂. I like this girl. A lot.

Back