Hotwife’s and Bulls Is no kissing a deal breaker?

I really don't understand- I think it's sexy as hell and doesn't betray a woman's longer, stable relationship with her husband. If anything, being able to enjoy it should be an affirmation and celebration of that strong relationship! Also- if its OK for your woman to suck on a man's big cock, what's the problem with a good, satisfying kiss?
I couldn’t agree more!!

My wife loves kissing the man she is mating with; and I believe it is one of the most erotic scenes to see a black man sharing a deep kiss with my white wife. Usually when it is 1 on 1, kissing is straight forward. However, there are situations where kissing may not be practical. When my wife is being gangbanged, she usually has a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. Another example is when my wife is "picked up" and taken in an alley to be fucked. We have a rule in our marriage that has worked perfectly to prevent an intimate relationship developing between my wife and her stud; thereby preventing the break-up of our marriage. When all the sex is done with, including kissing, she goes home with me and only me.

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
I want her to kiss her bull i want her have the most passionate sex possible I want him to stuff her so full that when he cums she feels ever drop of joy cum squirting in her I will clean her after and you know why all of these things are what will make it the ultimate experience and she will always remember that she also will want bbc and she said she wanted to be owned by a bull for the night and stop after work to service him and being home a creampie which is her ultimate fan/ goal

I want her to kiss her bull i want her have the most passionate sex possible I want him to stuff her so full that when he cums she feels ever drop of joy cum squirting in her I will clean her after and you know why all of these things are what will make it the ultimate experience and she will always remember that she also will want bbc and she said she wanted to be owned by a bull for the night and stop after work to service him and being home a creampie which is her ultimate fan/ goal
Damn! Wish I was close!

For me that's always been a deal breaker!👎

I have 1 rule and that is that the hotwife be 100% percent uninhibited to express herself sexually as she desires so that she can enjoy herself to the fullest extent possible!

I have only had a few of these over the Year's but I have always respectfully declined. They always seemed to be couple's who were not very experienced in the lifestyle and had not really found their lane yet. So when couple's came to me with the stipulations like no kissing, no eating pussy, no blow job, I just said that It doesn't seem appealing to me and that there are plenty of bulls out there that would be delighted to entertain them but as for me I am not interested.

Let's be honest here at least back when I was in the service and we went and paid for prostitutes. The ******* is gonna suck the dick and give you those holes and you don't have to deal with someone looking over our shoulder taking pics and videos. Which means that you get more out of paying for pussy than you do with these novice hotwife couple's with all the stipulations, so that's why I have always taken a pass on them!🤷‍♂️

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
Some do, some don't. Different folks got different rules.

My wife refused to kiss until she met Chocolatej89. They kiss a lot. They also have broken a lot of boundaries we had. They barebacked without my approval; they met when I said not tonight; and they have met in secret (I only found out because he told me). This evolved into more of an open affair than a Bull and Hotwife. I love it, but maybe that is why many have a no kissing rule.
Lol, yep alllllll the rules.

For me the only real fucking finishes with deep ejaculation and passionate kissing.

Attachments

• intercourse.gif
    intercourse.gif
    18.9 MB · Views: 103
Back