Kiss Wife After BBC?

So, looking for some advice...

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

**I attached a picture of my wife for your attention.
Love this story 😍🔥

So, looking for some advice...

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

**I attached a picture of my wife for your attention.
I usually don't kiss my wife during the time she is being fucked, I prefer to sit back and enjoy the show. When it does happen, it's usually during a break in the lovemaking like when either she or the black man gets up to go to the bathroom. One time, they had been fucking and he had cum inside her pussy. They lay together in a naked embrace until she tells him, "I have to pee hun." Before she gets out of bed she kisses and licks his half hard black cock. As she passes by me, she leans into where I'm sitting and give me a deep warm wet kiss. I could taste him on her lips and tongue. I also noticed as she stood before me that his cum was leaking out of her and onto the hotel floor which just added to the excitement.

Other times I've kissed her after they are done with her and the thoughts of her sucking their big black cocks over and over again and once again, I can smell and taste their essence...adding to the excitement.

MORNING AFTER KISS I CAN STILL TASTE HIM kISS ME.jpg

I don't understand the need to always find a label. But he's not necessarily bisexual, he would be if he met and sucked the Bull alone. But he don't do that, so he is something different
Nah a male tasting a male either directly or indirectly is gay or bi AF… change my mind

She's your wife so it was inevitable that you would be kissing her soon after she makes love to a BBC. It may be the morning after or minutes after. Every husband has different feelings about this, especially when she talks to you about her experience and what she did to him with her pretty mouth. It can be disturbing or a turn on. Which are you?

MORNING AFTER KISS First black cock bj turnon.jpgMORNING AFTER KISS sucked so much black cock.jpgMORNING AFTER TALK I KISSED HIM ALL OVER LIKE THIS.jpgMORNING AFTER TALK DIDN'T WASH UP.jpgMORNING AFTER sperm competiion.jpgMORNING AFTER She cries out his name.jpgmorning after 5.jpg

Last edited:
She's your wife so it was inevitable that you would be kissing her soon after she makes love soon after BBC. It may be the morning after or minutes after. Every husband has different feelings about this, especially when she talks to you about her experience and what she did to him with her pretty mouth. It can be disturbing or a turn on. Which are you?

View attachment 6743847View attachment 6743849View attachment 6743853View attachment 6743857View attachment 6743859View attachment 6743862View attachment 6743866
So beautiful and so hot. I would kiss her even if she had bbc cum in her mouth.

Back