Kiss Wife After BBC?

So, looking for some advice...

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

**I attached a picture of my wife for your attention.
She is stunning 🤩

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

They like seeing you kissing her during bjs because their salt and precum is now in your mouth and probably would like you taking a turn or 2 sucking his dick and licking his balls.

I have enjoyed kissing her so many times now while she sucks her bulls off. She knows it's now a huge turn on for me, so she stops and calls me over for a kiss. Love tasting them both together now, knowing her bull has his cum in her mouth is just amazing. Keeps me wanting to do more and see more. I've never considered myself bi, but I enjoy the *******, excitement, and taboo of tasting a bbc through my wife's lips.

I find that when a black man kisses me that is turns me on so much that my pussy lubrication will run down my thigh. I am totally consumed by black men and what they can do to a married white woman like me that just writing about it makes my pussy have contractions. I like it when a black man cums bare back deep in my pussy as that is the only way I cam cum these days! My pussy has never been the same following the first black man that fucked me... and I want more, more, more! peggy.sanford@protonmail.com

would love to chat:) send a dm:)

You say you aern't into humiliation, yet you kiss your wife immediately after or during oral sex on another man. I'd say thats humiliating and cuck behavior. You even admit to tasting the salty semen, might as well just give the other man oral sex yourself. Would my husband ever do such a thing? NOPE, not ever nor would i ever want a man who does that. To each their own...

You say you aern't into humiliation, yet you kiss your wife immediately after or during oral sex on another man. I'd say thats humiliating and cuck behavior. You even admit to tasting the salty semen, might as well just give the other man oral sex yourself. Would my husband ever do such a thing? NOPE, not ever nor would i ever want a man who does that. To each their own...
What is Good for you may not be someone else’s desires. We are a bi couple and enjoy kissing each other often while having sex with others does not matter where the mouth has been. I do disagree with your comment this is cuck behavior. If any man is not willing to kiss me after preforming oral sex or willing to eat my cum filled pussy well my opinion he is not a man worth playing with. Even my black lovers kiss me after oral sex or eat my cum filled pussy. They better of they want to come back. Just us. You have the right to your desires and we have ours. I think you are missing out though.

Last edited:
What is Good for you may not be someone else’s desires. We are a bi couple and enjoy kissing each other often while having sex with others does not matter where the mouth as been. I do disagree with your comment this is cuck behavior. If any man is not willing to kiss me after preforming oral sex or willing to eat my cum filled pussy well my opinion he is not a man worth playing with. Even my black lovers kiss me after oral sex or eat my cum filled pussy. They better of they want to come back. Just us. You have the right to your desires and we have ours. I think you are missing out though.
No, I’m not missing out but your desires and choices makes perfect sense, ya’ll are bisexual. I would expect nothing less from bisexuals.

I experienced the BJ Kiss (I like to call it) during my first MFM with pregnant gf. We started off by spitroasting her. My best friend got head while I hit it from the back. After a while we switched. She grabbed my dick but before sucking it she leaned in to kiss me so I got a taste of her and him. Then she sucked my dick and we kissed again in the middle of my BJ. One of the best experiences ever, it turns me on so much!

I experienced the BJ Kiss (I like to call it) during my first MFM with pregnant gf. We started off by spitroasting her. My best friend got head while I hit it from the back. After a while we switched. She grabbed my dick but before sucking it she leaned in to kiss me so I got a taste of her and him. Then she sucked my dick and we kissed again in the middle of my BJ. One of the best experiences ever, it turns me on so much!
Cock kisses always a true act of love for each other. Next to taste his nectar from her lips

Back