Kiss Wife After BBC?

like2shareAz

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
So, looking for some advice...

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

**I attached a picture of my wife for your attention.

Attachments

• IMG_7528.png
    IMG_7528.png
    14.4 MB · Views: 1,551
Last edited:
I have done this same thing in a MFM threesome a long time ago. I was on top fucking her missionary while the bbc was face fucking her right near my face. I think he’d stop on purpose just so she could kiss me and it was incredibly hot. I think at first the girl was surprised I went in for a kiss but after the first one she was all about it and making out with me in between

So, looking for some advice...

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

**I attached a picture of my wife for your attention.
Okay, so I know you were asking for Bulls’ opinion, but had to chime in. I am rock hard after reading your post. I think it is hot as hell and I would have love to take it the next step and lick my wife’s tits after he came all over them. By the way your wife’s tits are amazing.

Okay, so I know you were asking for Bulls’ opinion, but had to chime in. I am rock hard after reading your post. I think it is hot as hell and I would have love to take it the next step and lick my wife’s tits after he came all over them. By the way your wife’s tits are amazing.
Ok, not going to lie...I may have licked her tits just a little after she rubbed it in. I usually get to fuck her, reclaim her, after the bull is done and came in her pussy while sucking her tits a little. I was so turned on by then, I didn't care...first time for everything.

I have French kissed my wife both when her bull has filled her mouth with his cum and she has kept as much cum as possible in her mouth for me to taste and swallow.also I have been instructed by our bull to lick her pussy clean after he has deposited his cum deep in her filled and stretched cunt , with cum leaking out between her bum crack also she likes to sit over my mouth with his cum leaking from her stretched and swollen cunt so it leaks directly into my mouth .

Last edited:
I have French kissed my wife both when her bull has filled her mouth with his cum and she has kept as much as possible in her mouth for me to taste and swallow.also I have been instructed by our bull to lick her pussy clean after he has deposited his cum deep in her filled and stretched cunt , with cum leaking out between her bum crack
Nice actions

Back