Kiss Wife After BBC?

I find that when a black man kisses me that is turns me on so much that my pussy lubrication will run down my thigh. I am totally consumed by black men and what they can do to a married white woman like me that just writing about it makes my pussy have contractions. I like it when a black man cums bare back deep in my pussy as that is the only way I cam cum these days! My pussy has never been the same following the first black man that fucked me... and I want more, more, more! peggy.sanford@protonmail.com
Stop it your post is making my cage very uncomfortable 🥴

So, looking for some advice...

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

**I attached a picture of my wife for your attention.
Exciting story about you enjoying tasting a black man's cum on your beautiful white wife's lips and tongue.

I also enjoy kissing my wife's face and lips after other men have cum in her mouth, on her face and on her lips. I also enjoy licking all their cum off of my wife's face, lips and big naked TiTs and nipples. Very exciting. I have licked men's cum off my wife's face and big TiTs in front of people at sex parties and cast on the web.

One time at a sex party one guy broadcast himself fucking my wife's mouth until he shot his cum in her mouth and on her face. Then of me kissing my wife's cum coated lips and stringing his cum from my wife's lips with my tongue. He broadcast it on CAM4.

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

Now that’s nice!! For me, it doesn’t matter. If it turns her on to do it because she’s cucking him, cool! My attention is on her mouth servicing my cock and making sure she does a good job!!

I find that when a black man kisses me that is turns me on so much that my pussy lubrication will run down my thigh. I am totally consumed by black men and what they can do to a married white woman like me that just writing about it makes my pussy have contractions. I like it when a black man cums bare back deep in my pussy as that is the only way I cam cum these days! My pussy has never been the same following the first black man that fucked me... and I want more, more, more! peggy.sanford@protonmail.com
Fucking beautiful, as nature intended.

Awesome

Thank you for sharing but i believe the most important question is did you enjoy it? Remember the bull is there for both of you. Just my opinion

I find the entire topic and this dialogue a little bit odd. The answer seems obvious to me. If his cock is good enough to go in her mouth. If his mouth is good enough for her to kiss. Why would I hesitate to kiss her after she has kissed him or after she has had his cock in her mouth? Personally and I realize this is a personal choice for everyone, I love the musky taste on her lips and tongue..

I find this very hot and have done this and Hubby said the same: he and I love it. How else can I show my appreciation for two men in that scenario? Besides most Bulls like the power play. Everyone is happy and I feel it deeply because without Hubby, there is no tender loving warmth afterwards. This bridges the gap between dirty slutty behavior and just the right amount of love and sweetness. Thanks for sharing

I find this very hot and have done this and Hubby said the same: he and I love it. How else can I show my appreciation for two men in that scenario? Besides most Bulls like the power play. Everyone is happy and I feel it deeply because without Hubby, there is no tender loving warmth afterwards. This bridges the gap between dirty slutty behavior and just the right amount of love and sweetness. Thanks for sharing
I love doing this too like you said for the bulls its about power for the woman it's about intimacy and for cucks like me it's about submitting to both

Do you plan on rewarding your cuck fans with anything similar?

Back