I Love Having My Breasts Kissed

I`m the owner of a small coffee shop in a small resort town. The season was already over, and there were almost no visitors in the evenings. That evening I decided to close the coffee shop around 8pm. I was already cleaning the bar counter when an attractive young woman came through the door.

And what man would refuse to serve such a touching visitor! It was already dark at the entrance, and I could not fully see the beauty of this woman. I informed the visitor that I was already closing, but I could offer her coffee if she wished. She agreed with a pleasant smile and walked towards me.

Touching guest of the coffee shop​

When the woman approached me, I could see how attractive she was. She was wearing a white suit with a skirt and jacket. Under the jacket, a thin bra was visible, which wrapped around full and beautiful boob.

Why do women wear such clothes? All the attention of man is immediately riveted by these huge and seductive boob. I paid attention to them because I love making full womens titties so much kiss. I`m a lover of touching the delicate skin of this part of the body. And love to kiss a nipple. I have always sucked boob and got turned on by a kiss story like this.
  • Do you want coffee? I can cook excellent and delicious. - I asked.
  • Yes, I won't refuse. Everything is already closed, so I came to you, sorry if I'm delaying you. - the woman said sweetly in a pleasant voice.
  • Cappuccino?
  • I think, yes.
  • Then I need to go to the storeroom for milk. I already removed everything, unfortunately.
She smiled touchingly and nodded, sitting down on a chair. Her jacket opened up and the boob peeked out, ready to tear that thin bra. What's the story?! This woman is driving me crazy. She seems to know that I love to kiss and touch women 's boob, and her nipples are asking to be sucked.

A lover of making kiss and touch women 's boob​

I went to the storeroom to look for milk. And of course, like any man who loves women 's boob, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Titties were already in front of my eyes, and I couldn`t concentrate.

I froze by the refrigerator for a couple of minutes when I heard footsteps from behind. I turned around and saw this woman standing with her jacket open at the door. I felt like I was engulfed in heat from this story.

The woman came up to me and put her hands on my chest. She was shorter than me, and I could smell her neck. Women 's titties rested against my torso, and I felt their elasticity through the thin fabric.

I froze, mentally making kiss this boob. The woman stroked my chest a couple of times, and I stepped back, where there was a wide chair. She put me on top of it and sat on me. In front of my face were large and elastic boob, touching for a kiss.

She took off her jacket in one motion and simply lowered thin bra. Beautiful boob with a large nipple were looking at me, which was already tense sucked by linen.
  • You know, I love it when a man touches my boob making a hot kiss. Look at this nipple, it wants to be sucked. Your lips are so big and soft. I want you to kiss and touch my boob. I love this kind of story from an affectionate man. Kiss my boob!
  • Your boob and nipples are just made for touching and kiss. - I answered with heat and fell with my mouth to these beautiful boob, picking them up with my hands. I touch and kiss them with tenderness going crazy.

Boob are making to kiss and touch​

I literally dug my lips into the hardness of the nipple. I sucked boob and licked, teasing the woman with my warm tongue kiss.

She starts to move hips on me, pushing up her skirt. I grab her by the waist and pull her closer, so that her pussy and thighs are on top of my swelling cock. I pull away from the kiss of her titties and take the hard nipple with my fingers. I touch them and start to twist.

She moves more actively on me, and her warm pussy and thighs touch my cock. The woman making moans from my touching boob. Then she pulls back a little, unzips my shorts and takes out my elastic cock.

A woman caresses a cock with hands and does it skillfully, knows how to please a man. I`m moved by this touching story. I touch and kiss her boob again, nipple proudly sticking out from the touch of my palms. I feel that my cock is already tensed and again digging into her titties sucked the nipple.

I sucked boob and kiss the tender skin. With one hand I held her ass, and with the other hand I wanted to touch her pussy. I stuck my fingers in and felt her wet panties. Continuing to kiss the boob, I penetrated the panties and felt a smooth wet pussy.

A story about a man and a woman​

I began to touch the clit, and she moaned making her hand faster over my hard dick. My love for kiss boob and touching them turned me on so much that I was ready to come. The nipple lay so hard on my tongue and I rolled it sucked a little kiss.

Fingers touch her pussy, which is ready for sex. What man would refuse such a woman! I hold on for so long, savoring the pleasure and giving a kiss to this mouth-watering boob. No man would have endured such a story!

The woman felt my dick and head tense up. I sucked more harder the boob. I knew that soon I would not stand it. I pulled away from touching and gently kiss her boob. I looked into her face. She stopped moving hands and looked at me.

I told the woman that I was about to finish. She gave me passionate kiss on the lips and impaled on my hard cock. She will drive any man crazy, that's for sure.

She starts moving towards me. I touch the boob that are shaking with my lips and kiss them with my tongue. Her wet and warm pussy moves on the cock, she moans. I grab her tightly by the hips and begin to press her against me.

Any man would have gone crazy with this story. But I'm still holding on. And although I am a big lover of kiss and touch women 's boob, I would have finished long ago!

Her warm boob touch and slam against my face as she jumps on top of me. And after a minute, I can't stand it.

I make a couple of sharp movements and press her pussy hard against me, preparing to cum. I bury the titties and kiss them, I cum inside her. Biting her nipple with my lips, I press her ass to me, and with my other hand I touch her boob.

I feel that I have discharged myself in her warm bosom, and while still there, I feel how she begins to cum from my kiss of boob. My dick inside tightens and I pull it out as waves of orgasm begin to shake her.

She throws her head back and her boob are so full and seductive, they rise with a hard beautiful nipple. I hold her back and again kiss those beautiful titties.

A great story for any man​

When pleasure lets her go, we look at each other in silence. How could she guess that I love to touch and kiss boob?

We got dressed. The thin lingerie still revealed amazing boob with hard nuts that were stuck out and could not calm down. The woman said that she is a crazy lover when a man loves to kiss and touch boob. She doesn’t even need anything else, she is very excited by such story, and when a man sucked her.

This woman came to the address to enjoy the pleasure that we both got. I was so excited by this story. As a man, I did not understand why this happened to me, and how this woman made me such a surprise.

We were both so devastated by the pleasure and satisfied. We both seemed to be surprised by the touching story. I am glad that chance gave me such an opportunity as a man to meet this sensual woman that evening.

Back